October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone :wave2:

Elouise, Good luck today with your kickboxing!!!

Hang in there Ellis, :hug: for you and your mom!

Walt & Di, Fab photos! You both look really great :thumbsup2

I enjoyed Big Brother last night :woohoo: So much for those rumours eh Steve. :confused3 They didn't show very much about the jury house though, so who knows what happened :confused: I KNEW Amber would talk about the "good" and "bad" people :lmao: Biggest dork in BB history :rotfl:

Who wants to make a bet she mentions the good and bad people in her little speech again for the last show??? :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

It's a lovely cloudy day here, it rained most of the night and now everything is all wet and cool. :woohoo: It will be a nice change from the past few days...it was about 32 degrees yesterday when Kira and I went for our walk, it was SO HOT!!! :headache: The leaves have started to fall and it's cooler so it looks like a lovely fall day :love:

I wish Florida was like this in October :rolleyes1

Not when you are making calls on the ship to another room or guest services or some other palce on the ship. Just don't let the kids make any ship to shore calls, those are expensive, I think over $8/minute :scared1: :scared1:

Is there a charge for using the phones?

This Charlotte girl is about ready to get the heck out of the office. Just waiting for someone to come and take over so I can go home. Not really wanting to work this week. Maybe because I am ready for my cruise to be here already.

I second that, we are READY!!:cool1:

Oh wow - I soooo wish I was there right now......I am having a real shi**y day:sad2:

:hug: and pixiedust: for you!!!

CHeryl, lovely photos!! I would like to go there one day. Maybe when I am rich enough to buy my 500 DVC points :lmao:

Rachel uses the phone's voice mail to keep us updated on where she is going and who she is with. One time when we got back to our cabin there were 8 voice mail messages from here updating us :)

That is a great idea!! Thanks for the tip.

Oh good Karen, that is great that the teacher wants to work to make things better for Ellis too

She seems ok......I'll go in open minded and see what she says. I wish he knew what he didnt like about it then at least we'd have a point upon which to start, but he's just so vague and seems real down:sad1:

Hopefully the mound of prezzies and parties will cheer him up a bit. I hate to see him sad. He was fine when I picked him up this afternoon, but I'm sure tomorrow morning will be tearful again.

Good morning everyone :wave2:

It's a lovely cloudy day here, it rained most of the night and now everything is all wet and cool. :woohoo: It will be a nice change from the past few days...it was about 32 degrees yesterday when Kira and I went for our walk, it was SO HOT!!! :headache: The leaves have started to fall and it's cooler so it looks like a lovely fall day :love:

I wish Florida was like this in October :rolleyes1

Your luckey it is supposed to get to 108 today:scared1: in Phoenix

The morning are always the worst aren't they.

She seems ok......I'll go in open minded and see what she says. I wish he knew what he didnt like about it then at least we'd have a point upon which to start, but he's just so vague and seems real down:sad1:

Hopefully the mound of prezzies and parties will cheer him up a bit. I hate to see him sad. He was fine when I picked him up this afternoon, but I'm sure tomorrow morning will be tearful again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter