October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will get walt going and we will be the fearsome foursome.:scared1:

and the chicks love the bad boys.:cool2:

yes im harmless. robin always says..you just live in your own little world dont you.:rolleyes1

Cinnimike, Are you trying to put together a team of "Bad Boys" to play B-ball against my 3 "Sweet Good-Boys"? I thought you were all on the same team. My bad. :rotfl:

Cinnimike, Are you trying to put together a team of "Bad Boys" to play B-ball against my 3 "Sweet Good-Boys"? I thought you were all on the same team. My bad. :rotfl:

oh no. you are not bringing in a bunch of ringers into the game.:rotfl2: you have to be 50 or over to play.:laughing:
i can see it now. all of us trying to show off and blowing out our knees.:eek:

im trying to figure out how to stuff cinnamon into my suitcase like that picture you posted a while back. not sure if robin would go for that.:laughing:

Cass,

I just went to watch the newest Kira video and you as Mom-bop! That was precious. I particularly loved the end. It was kind of like:

"mom-bop....mmmmmom-bop....mama..." Happy now mom? Gimme that cracker!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im trying to figure out how to stuff cinnamon into my suitcase like that picture you posted a while back. not sure if robin would go for that.:laughing:

You should probably leave Cinnamon at home Mike. Robin seems like a lot more fun anyway. :thumbsup2

Sorry, lunch break is over...carry on Cini.:)

dont worry. no chance of bringing rob over to the DARK SIDE. hes got it made.:thumbsup2
of course so do i and i fell.:laughing:

As a CloneTrooper, I guess you could say I go over to the Dark Side by following orders in the end.

Cinnimike?, Robin?, Scott?, Rob?, anyone? anyone?

Beuler?:confused3

I'm here, though on the phone a bit today trying to make sure our government doesn't steal our money. Cass & Kira are both resting right now so I'm catching up on paperwork. Not as much surfing today.

no, but we have dj rob.:cool1:

:stitch2: :smickey: :stitch: :woohoo:

Good afternoon everyone...

I have a question for the experienced cruisers out there....what time should I have our ground transportation pick us up after the cruise? Our flight is at 1:44 pm, but I think we have to be off the ship by 9 am?:confused3

TIA!

Jen

Cass,

I just went to watch the newest Kira video and you as Mom-bop! That was precious. I particularly loved the end. It was kind of like:

"mom-bop....mmmmmom-bop....mama..." Happy now mom? Gimme that cracker!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I loved the cracker part of that video. CHOMP!!

Good afternoon everyone...

I have a question for the experienced cruisers out there....what time should I have our ground transportation pick us up after the cruise? Our flight is at 1:44 pm, but I think we have to be off the ship by 9 am?:confused3

TIA!

Jen

If you're leaving from Orlando, it's a 45min drive to the airport, so you'll want to get picked up by 10am, it's better to be early than late. There's shopping at the terminal as well, though not all the stuff from the parks. Plus with it being a Saturday, I'm sure the security lineup will be huge.
BTW: Are you flying within the USA or International?

If you're leaving from Orlando, it's a 45min drive to the airport, so you'll want to get picked up by 10am, it's better to be early than late. There's shopping at the terminal as well, though not all the stuff from the parks. Plus with it being a Saturday, I'm sure the security lineup will be huge.
BTW: Are you flying within the USA or International?

So, we get off the ship, then there will be a security line to leave the port? Or a lineup at customs?

I'm another one from Wisconsin...but I'll be flying from Orlando into Chicago.

I think I will be very happy when all the arrangements for this trip are made...

Jen:upsidedow

This one might help! http://maps.citysearch.com/map/view/11459738

Those times were actually taken from the DCL website, but they change all the time. If I remember correctly, when they send out the docs/luggage tags/etc they also show the correct port times. But those are also subject to change and may even change when we get onboard.

I think there is one other place that does this in Port Canaveral but honestly, I wouldn't bother. Shirley has been so helpful to everyone from the DIS and from what I have read, is an an amazing person. I'm not getting gifts but if I were, I would absolutely go with Shirley and the Perfect Gift!

So Shirley and the Perfect Gift are the same company? I am not sure if I am getting a gift our not still considering.

This might help, though I can't vouch for any of them as I have never been there before...

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&um...&oi=local_group&resnum=4&ct=more-results&cd=1

Thank you, I am not in the habbit of just searching google for things yet.
I don't think Key West has a Walmart or Target, maybe someone else can help you out with that....

I responded in red

So, we get off the ship, then there will be a security line to leave the port? Or a lineup at customs?

I'm another one from Wisconsin...but I'll be flying from Orlando into Chicago.

I think I will be very happy when all the arrangements for this trip are made...

Jen:upsidedow

There's security when you leave the ship, as you are re-entering the USA from a foreign country, being the Caribbean and Bahamas. As well, make sure you don't take food with you.
Then you'll be doing airport customs so there's security everywhere.
On an aside about security, whoever doesn't think "1984" isn't here, is kidding themselves. My biggest customers are for security and the stuff that is already out and is being developed, worry me about what little privacy we have. As well, my last experience at the land border sure gives me very little faith in how the info is used and more so, how the USA government goes about getting foreigners info without legitimate reasons. I did not enjoy being fingerprinted at all, much less photographed.

oh no. you are not bringing in a bunch of ringers into the game.:rotfl2: you have to be 50 or over to play.:laughing:
i can see it now. all of us trying to show off and blowing out our knees.:eek:

Well you just lost Scott on your team if you have to be 50 or over

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter