OCTOBER 2022! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I have the following reservations that we’re unable to use and am happy to coordinate their release:

10/1 5:20 PM Steakhouse 71 for 4
10/7 2:45 PM Space 220 for 4

Likely more coming soon...

Last edited:

I have an Oga’s for Oct 1 at 12:45 for 4 people that I’ll be cancelling soon. PM if you would like to coordinate.

I have a reservation for 4 people Space 220 Lounge @ 7:45

Oct 16. Will be cancelling..PM to coordinate if interested.

****GONE-successful transfer****

Last edited:
Cancelling a Space 220 ADR for 3:15pm on 10/6, party of 3. Willing to wait to coordinate.

Edit: Gone.

Last edited:

Planning to cancel a 7:10pm dinner reservation for 4 on Sunday 10/2 at Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Last edited:
Going to cancel:

Sunday 10/2
Be Our Guest - 2 guests - 12:10pm

Steakhouse 71 - 2 guests - 8:10pm

Citricos - 2 guests - 7:35pm

Happy to coordinate, otherwise will release this weekend :)

Last edited:
Cancelling a California grill 6pm October 6th 2 people. Let me know if you want it.

Cancelled**

Last edited:
Have 2 for Ogas on 10/17 at 4:40 I’m going to cancel.

Not a rush but would like to cancel this week

Canceling at 11pm EST on 9/21 unless someone contacts me before then to coordinate.

Space 220 Restaurant
Party of 6
Friday, 10/21
8:30pm

Last edited:
Reactions: CJK
Planning to cancel Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at H&V for 6 guests on Oct 8 at 2:10 pm.
Willing to coordinate.

*Cancelled

Last edited:
Will be cancelling the following reservations, all are for two people:

Friday, September 30: Cali Grill @ 5:10
Saturday, October 1: Flying Fish @ 7:10
Sunday, October 2: Cali Grill @ 5:45

Let me know if you want to coordinate.

Last edited:
I will be canceling Victoria & Alberts for a party of 4, October 26.
Happy to coordinate if someone is interested; feel free to PM.
I am not often online and will probably cancel this Wednesday or Friday during a coast to coast flight, so should have time to kill!

Planning to drop the following due to the storm. don't know if they're any good for anyone else or not, but will coordinate. Having to push our trip a full month.

HS - Scifi Drive In - Friday 9/30 @ 12:35pm for 2
DS - House of Blues - Sat 10/1 @ 2:45pm for 2
DS - The Edison - Sun 10/2 @ 1:30pm for 2
EP - San Angel Inn - Mon 10/3 @1:20pm for 2
HS - Olga's Cantina - Tue 10/4 @ 12:40pm for 2

Last edited:
New to Boards.
Cancelling reservations, willing to coordinate.
October 5, 6:30 PM Sanaa for 2
October 5, 8:15 PM Sanaa for 6
October 7, 1:00 PM Teppan Edo for 6

Will Cancel on Monday October 3.
Since new to Boards can't PM yet.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter