October 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the short notice -picked up a BOG and had to cancel - hopefully someone else can enjoy!

Reservation for 7 on Tuesday Oct 28, 2014
Cítricos
5:30 PM - Dinner

Just got BOG for 10/19! Thanks guys!

I'm giving up a LTT lunch for 10/19 at 2:45pm in a second if that helps anyone. :)

Just got BOG on the Oct 21st. They're still showing times in the 6:20 range.

Let go LTT for 5:00 on the 21st.:cool1:

I got a 6:25 on 10/28
there is still 6:10 ( I had to let that go-- i grabbed that one before th 6:25 opened)

now to rearrange FP

good luck!!!

I just let go of a liberty tree tavern for 10/16 at 6:45 for 3 people. Sorry no notice I had to grab a BOG!! Thanks to all who posted this info that they opened up extra reservations! I have been finger crossed that we would get this! my daughter is dressing as Town Belle and wanted her to meet the beast!!! Yea!!

I will be cancelling the following reservations, if there's any interest, please let me know.

10/29 4 guests for California Grill @ 8:55PM
10/30 4 guests for 'Ohana @ 7:50 PM
10/31 6 guests for 'Ohana @9:35 PM

Just cancelled Chef Mickey on 10/24 @ 5:35 PM for 3. Had to do it to grab BOG.

Also have BOG on 10/23 @ 6:20 for at least. 3 to cancel. PM me if you want to coordinate.

I wonder why my posts are being deleted. I've posted twice about how I was able to get reservations at BOG today and they're both gone. Weird.

I have a BOG reservation on Oct 22 at 8:50 pm for 4 that I'll cancel now that I've gotten a better date and time. Let me know if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter