October 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY- I got a ressie for CRT THANKS SO MUCH for the heads up on the cancellation for the 26th!!!

Now I will need to cancel my Akershus Royal Banquet Hall on the 24th for breakfast 10:40 Let me know if I should coordinate with someone... Or just release it :)

YAY

I am going to cancel a reservation at Be Our Guest on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 8:40 pm for a party of 5. If interested in trying to coordinate, please private message me. If I don't hear from anyone, I will cancel it this Saturday 8/30. :wizard:

Just saw 1900PF ressie for 10/29 @ 4:55. FIrst time that's popped up in FOREVER!

update: just checked again and it's GONE!

Policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Since Disney does not allow transferring of reservations to new names, we will not support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.
Not enough posts to PM? Become an active Dis'er! You will love it :)

Note:
Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed

Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding

Please subscribe using the option in Thread Tools!

Just a friendly reminder of the guidelines for posting in the cancellation thread.

Thanks to all who share their cancellations and what they see as available :goodvibes and pixiedust: that everyone gets what they're looking for!!

Hi,

I have an 8:00 am Crystal Palace for 4 people on 10/23 that I will be cancelling. PM me if you want to coordinate.

FYI - this is a morning Extra Magic hour for MK on this date so the park will open at 8 but at least you should be able to get in a bit early.

I need to cancel the following:

Rose and Crown
10/27/2014
7:45pm (Late enough to stay for Illuminations)
4 people

I will cancel later tonight if no one is interested before then.

I was just doing a routine search from 10/22 through 10/27, and Akershus was coming up for 4 all over the place! I lost track. So if you're looking for one in this date range, definitely check now!

Thanks for the tip! Just booked lunch at Akershus for 10/25. Yay!!

Will be CANCELLING Hollywood & Vine for 10/25 at 2:40 pm in about 2 min if someone wants to grab it!

I am going to be cancelling the following reservations for 10/29/14-11/7/14. This will be cross posted in both October and November threads.

10/29 LTT at 5:30pm for 5

10/30 Cape May at 10:45am for 4

10/31 Mama Melrose Fantasmic at 3:15pm for 5

10/31 The Garden Grill at 7:00pm for 5

11/1 Cape May at 10:10am for 5

11/1 Backyard BBQ at 6:30pm for 5

11/3 1900 Park Fare at 10:10 for 5

11/4 Tusker House at 10:45 for 4

11/4 Mama Melrose Fantasmic at 1:25 for 5

11/4 The Garden Grill at 7:00pm for 5

11/5 Ohana at 10:35am for 5

11/6 Tusker House at 10:15 for 4

11/7 Ohana at 7:45 for 5

PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter