***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

We leave next Monday morning and I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I'm also starting to panic with everything I have left to do before we go!!!! Somehow it will all get done (I hope) I just can't wait to have 9 days with my darling son, celebrating his birthday and having fun at Disney!!!!!!!

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to the day when I can see the weather for our trip on weather dot com? Only 3 more days! LOL

As our trip is right around the corner, I started going into full research mode!!! Read tons of very useful forums from this site! Great stuff! I can't believe that I've been to Disney sooo many times (I think this may be the 11th) and I have never done these things:

1. Ate a Dole whip!
2. Watch B&B show in DHS
3. Character dining!

As well as numerous other rides. Probably because we always went during the busiest season, so I am sooo excited to be going at a time other than summer, Christmas or March Break! :hyper:

Now - on to figure out how to pack all 3 of my DD's princess dresses plus regular clothes and my clothes into 1 carry-on! It's just going to be a mom & daughter trip, and I have a stroller, so I am NOT going to check in a big huge bag, especially since we arrive too late for DME to pick up our bags for us.

AoA and POP, here we come! The only thing I still want, but can't get is a MK BBB appointment. Anyone ever have last minute luck?

Cheerbear said:
As our trip is right around the corner, I started going into full research mode!!! Read tons of very useful forums from this site! Great stuff! I can't believe that I've been to Disney sooo many times (I think this may be the 11th) and I have never done these things:

1. Ate a Dole whip!
2. Watch B&B show in DHS
3. Character dining!

I have been to WDW at least 13 times or more and never had a Dole Whip either!

We leave next Monday morning and I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I'm also starting to panic with everything I have left to do before we go!!!! Somehow it will all get done (I hope) I just can't wait to have 9 days with my darling son, celebrating his birthday and having fun at Disney!!!!!!!

We too will be celebrating birthdays while at Disney! Only 2 more "sleeps" for us! Happy Birthday to your son!

Three sleeps here too! Busy packing now. Yea!

My teenagers are enjoying the "sleeps" until Disney countdown! :) Now, if I could just get them to help (note I didn't say want to help, just help) with the packing! :(

As my DD said this morning....only two more sleeps!!

12 days to go!!!

Now I am debating if I want to do online check-in or just check in when we get there.... any thoughts out there??? is there really a difference?

12 days to go!!!

Now I am debating if I want to do online check-in or just check in when we get there.... any thoughts out there??? is there really a difference?

We have used online check-in three times now I think. The first time it was AWFUL. They could not find our welcome packet, nor could they find our reservation in the computer system. I don't know how long it took to get it all figured out but it was wayyyy longer than just walking up to the counter and checking in upon arrival. The last two years it went very smooth though! :thumbsup2

Also, I think if you have been to the resort before and are comfortable you know everything you need to know, then online check-in is good because you can just take your welcome packet that has already been assembled for you and be on your way.

The day after tomorrow the day after tomorrow I love ya the day after tomorrow it's only 2 days away

Oh I'm just so excited!!!! A few more days to go!!! We are arriving 10/19! See you all there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter