October 2012 Code Watch!!!

If they do offer a room only discount, do all of your days have to fall within that range or does it work like FD and your check in date has to fall within the discount date? Thanks

If they do offer a room only discount, do all of your days have to fall within that range or does it work like FD and your check in date has to fall within the discount date? Thanks

Only the nights within the discount dates are discounted, so it's very different from free dining.

Well no luck today, I just hung up with a CM who said the room only discounts run to Sept 29 and nothing past that

I'm surprised that codes haven't came out yet. I figured they'd be released right along with the free dining dates for October. I hope those of you waiting on a room only discount get one soon :)

We'll be there on the Free Dining code, we did have a package code (30%) before that but FDing was a better deal so we changed. We got our package code way back in May....haven't gotten any since :(

We will be at the Dessert party on the 22nd....hope to see some of you there :)

Looking forward to some FL resident or AP discounts for our trip 10/26 - 10/29:thumbsup2 If no discounts come out we'll stay off property using Priceline. I was hoping to stay on property but if nothing comes out will enjoy a 4 star off property for Disney's value prices.

Keeping my fingers crossed

I just got a 30% off pin code for dates of 9/30 thru 12/29.
My guess is that they are going to release these discounts soon for everyone.
Free dining did not fill up so they are going room only like they have the last few years in a row.

I just got a 30% off pin code for dates of 9/30 thru 12/29.
My guess is that they are going to release these discounts soon for everyone.
Free dining did not fill up so they are going room only like they have the last few years in a row.

This is good news. :D
Did you get an email or post card? Or did you just call?

Just called - no PIN for us and no AP or general public past 9/29 other than free dining. But it is encouraging that the 9/30 PINs went out today, that means there should be AP and General public soon. *fingers crossed*

It's Room Only Discounts at top of page. Can you apply this discount if you've already paid your package off? I think my parents already paid for their Pop dates.

It's Room Only Discounts at top of page. Can you apply this discount if you've already paid your package off? I think my parents already paid for their Pop dates.

This so weird. It doesn't show up on my phone but when I go to the same page on my desktop, the specials page is totally different.

I can't get them to pull up again. I did see it right as they were posted, but haven't been able to get it up again on 3 different computers. Have cleared out the computer and refreshed, still not showing. But it is a good code- I called and used it to book 2 POR rooms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter