October 2012 Anyone?!

Doesn't sound crazy to me! We are planning an Oct. '12 visit and will be staying at the BWVs in a 2br. It will be family (me, DH, DD, DSIL, 3DGC) and we will be joined by my twin sister, her DD, DSIL & DGD who hope to be able to stay at the BWVs (1br) if they can switch at 7mos. from the BCVs. We are looking forward to going to MNSSHP and perhaps going to Hoop-de-Doo Revue, too. October is a wonderful time of the year to go! Have fun planning everyone!!:woohoo:

I've official gone into 'planning mode' for our October 2012 trip. Looking at 13th-20th. We'll book a BLT studio, then try to switch to BWV at 7 months out. Both new resorts for us, and we'll be traveling with friends. Can't wait!

Count me in :cool1: I booked free dining ( Canadian deal) for Sept 29 -Oct 4 at POLY Club Level GArden View, then heading over to Hard Rock Hotel for a few days to end things off....Oct 4-7th....I am going with my best friend (Disney/universal newbie) and my fun-loving teen son (15) :banana:

I have a trip planned for October 20-27 for my youngest son & me, just a mommy & me trip! It's for my birthday. Of course, my wedding anniversary is in that week as well, so DH may decide to tag along, but right now, I doubt it, lol.

We are also planning our next trip..Sept 27-October 9th,2012!!! Probably staying at POP again, but are considering French Quarter or the cabins at FW! Can't wait to plan, plan, plan again!! My dd's are dancing in Disneyland in May, so we are doing a quick 4 day trip to California as well, just the girls and I...exciting...but not as exciting as planning our DW trip for 16 people in October4!!:banana:

We are also planning our next trip..Sept 27-October 9th,2012!!! Probably staying at POP again, but are considering French Quarter or the cabins at FW! Can't wait to plan, plan, plan again!! My dd's are dancing in Disneyland in May, so we are doing a quick 4 day trip to California as well, just the girls and I...exciting...but not as exciting as planning our DW trip for 16 people in October4!!:banana:

Well, it is nice to see a familiar face over here:goodvibes Hi Tinker1972. We also just got back from a stay at POP and loved it. This time around we think we are going to try Coronado Springs. My friend stayed there before and loved it. We are staying from 10/4-10/8/12. We have booked the Disney Dream cruise before this stay so we are all very excited. It will be nice to chat with everyone over the next year:yay:

I'm here count me in:yay: I'm planning for a trip October 25 - November 3, for the second leg of my honeymoon. Can't wait:cool1:

We're planning an Oct 2012 trip...trying to figure out which week will be the least crowded....I am guessing that means we should try to avoid Columbus Day weekend. We went last year at the end of Sept/beginning of October and we had great weather and loved the fall/Halloween decorations!

This is still only a possibility, but DH and I are thinking of 10/14-10/21 so we can finally do F&W! It would actually be week 2 or 2 of our big vacation. Week 1 would be Europe! Sounds crazy, but I think we're going to do it.

If we did, we're thinking of upgrading our DL APs to Premiers again, but possibly staying at the Swan or Dolphin, and just doing Tables in Wonderland. I can't imagine we'd be able to stay at any of the Epcot resorts for the price we'd pay at the Swan/Dolphin.

Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this plan comes to fruition :)

updating our previous message. We successfully rented points from a private party for the dates we had scheduled. October 24-Nov 3, 2012. The reservation for 2 separate accomodations was gotten at BWV and went smoothly. Each reservation has its own number and each was online for viewing within 2 hours of my phone call from the private party who made the reservation for us.
This was seamless and although I was very anxious throughout the process it was never a problem.
We will be adding the standard DDP through this same person for all 5 of us.
We are so new at all of this that I thought my sharing might help someone else thinking of renting points.
My initial conversation with the rpivate party left me perfectly at ease with her and within the conversation I had enough information to follow through with my checking with Florida records to determine she was a person who actually owned many DVC accomodations.
Now we really feel like we are going to DISNEY WORLD!

We already made our reservations for late sept early oct at the Beach Club Villas. really excited too, this will be my nephews 1st trip. :banana::banana:

just curious how you proved the DVC owner was legit by a website, I am a DVC owner and didnt know you could do that, sounds like info that would come in handy for us when renting to a stranger. so far we have only rented to friends and family.

We already made our reservations for late sept early oct at the Beach Club Villas. really excited too, this will be my nephews 1st trip. :banana::banana:

just curious how you proved the DVC owner was legit by a website, I am a DVC owner and didnt know you could do that, sounds like info that would come in handy for us when renting to a stranger. so far we have only rented to friends and family.

The State of Florida recorder of deeds has the Deeds listed by owner...just type in the owners name and see what comes up...I was able to see that our person owns 14 units at WDW and in what resorts they own them. A very handy site.

Add me to the October 2012 party! We're renting points to stay at Animal Kingdom Villas-Jambo in a Savannah View studio from Oct. 6-12. This will be our third Food & Wine Festival in a row! Can't wait! :banana:

Ill be there Sept 27-Oct 7th 2012. Very excited! This our longest Disney only trip to date! Very excited for this! :banana:

I decided that the best way for my wife to plan our October 2012 trip is to go this coming March to iron ot the plans for the October trip. This has to be the fun way to plan the magic.

I'm joining the party too! :yay: doing the Boardwalk Boogie :dance3: in a deluxe BWI room Sept 29-Oct 5, 2012... My best friend and my two teen boys (19/15) will be the crew! So excited, my first time staying at the Boardwalk....then Oct 5-7 we are heading over to Universal staying at Hard Rock Hotel Club Level for 3 nights to check out Harry Potter , Universal and IOA :banana: this will be my BF's first time, and my oldest sons first time at Universal, it's always fun sharing it with newbies :)
OOPS! ETA: I see I already posted in this thread....did I mention I was excited?! LOL....

We booked in Sept for quick trip Oct 2012. We are staying 3 nts, 2 park days planning on MNSSHP and F&W. Its a lot to take in in such a short trip, but we are not really going to focus on any rides b/c we will be going back next Dec for a week.

We are booked at CR-TPV :yay:

We will be there Oct 13-20. We have never been there for Halloween and we are looking forward to the decorations and MNSSHP

I just booked our Oct trip yesterday!! so excited!

The last time DH and I were there was Oct 2010 so we are in huge withdrawls.

We had our first child, so this will be DD's first trip.

I booked a 2 BR Villa at the Beach Club for my family, my mom, stepdad, brother and his wife.

I have been stalking the Disney site for months trying to get a BC villa during Food & Wine with my work discount (I work in the travel/tourism industry) and thought there wouldn't be any available but then I snagged one yesterday.

We'll be going 10/3-10/10 and looking forward to the Food & Wine festival and MNSSHP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter