• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2011, who's going?

act1980

DIS Veteran
I'm spending 2 weeks in Disney, a couple of nights in Naples and 3 nights aboard the Disney Dreams cruise. Can't wait!!!

What are your plans when you visit? :)

we are!!!

19th oct 2 weeks at OKW, will be our girls frist visit alive but second as we went when i was pregnant!

We will be there 1st Oct til 22nd Oct :cool1:

Staying at Hard Rock Hotel Garden View for 3 Nights and then moving on down to Port Orleans Frenck Quarter Standard view for the last 18 nights.

First split stay and just booked Discovery Cove for DD's 11th birthday when we are there!! But Shhh Don't tell her! It's a secret! I'm going to book HDDR for my belated 40th birthday :scared1: That's not a secret, but I promise to act surprised when we get there :rotfl: I think we might eat at the Californian Grill, the night before her birthday,I hear Brian makes a mean speciality cake :worship:

What's everyone going to be doing?

Only 226 planning days left. Now what else can we do! :surfweb:

Yip from us, 18th October for 14 nights. Gone for I Drive this time rather than a villa as we booked a holiday on a budget just to get there. Staying at the Rosen Pointe, stayed in this area before and we love mooching around I Drive. We got free Universal and IOA ticks from Virgin so just spent on Busch, Sea World and Aquatica for a total spend of £280. Will miss Disney and the closer we get the more that is apparent but the base price for a day here or there is far too expensive. We are staying a couple of nights at Clearwater mid way through the holiday which is new to us so that will be good..

DH and I will be at OKW from the 1st to the 15th of october. Planning to go to at leat one if not two MNSSHP as we love it.

Can't wait already got an alarm set on my phone at 180 days so i can do my ADRS!!!
:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:

We are... We are.... We are and can't wait!!! :banana::banana:

There will be me my hubby and two children 13 and 10

Will be our second trip. Last went for the same weeks in 2009, shocked at how much flights have gone up since then luckily everything else pricewise has stayed the same.

We go the 15th October to 4th November (3 weeks).

Staying in a villa, hiring a car and doing Disney, Universal, Discovery Cove and shopping!. Hope to visit a beach this time.

Hate to say it but have already started a rough plan of what we want to do and places we want to eat!
Think i'm even more excited this time as we know what to expect!

So looking forward to it.

Happy planning everyone xx ::cheer2: :woohoo: :yay:

Liz

We can't wait for our October trip 27th Sept - 23 Oct.
We're going in May but really excited for October, it's my birthday and we're celebrating our 5th anniversary and it's our big blow out

We're staying 4 nights BLT, 7 nights Grand Floridian, 1 night Fort Lauderdale, 10 night southern Caribbean cruise and 4 nights New York. :woohoo::yay:
Plus discovery cove for the first time.

I've already planned all my ADR's

Wow, quite a few of us are going so far!

I'm doing Discovery Cove this time too. Haven't done it before but it looks amazing!!
:cool1:

We did Discovery Cove on our honeymoon a few years back and it was amzing. Trying to get DH to book it this time to do the new underwater walk thing that is opening this year.

Plus I so want to swim with the dolphins again made me cry last time i was so excited.:cool1:

We are going to be there from the 7th to 14th at OKW :banana:

We are having our main 2 week trip in May but I just couldn't resist squeezing in another week to check out F&W and MNSSHP for the first time ever :cool1:

We'll be there 8th - 22 October staying at SSR

While we're there we have both my DH birthday and my DD1 9th birthday so they're both planning what they want to do on their special day.

As my DD2 birthday is a few days before Christmas we will never be away for hers so she's going to get a "special" day to plan too.

Can't wait to go to MNSSHP again :cool1:

Doing the disney parks plus adding Seaworld and Aquatica this time which the girls have not done before so looking forward to that.

Goodness knows what we'll do when they're a but older for Universal - how do you fit everything in. :confused3

We'll be at SSR from 20th October until 29th October, then moving to a Villa in Glenbrook for a week until 5th November...

Can't wait - It's been two whole years since I was last in Disney...

More free dining for me... (and all the others!):happytv:

Count me in :)

DH, Me:), DS10, DS9, DS6 and DD4.

Staying SSR in a 2bed villa for 21 nights from the 9th October :banana:

Have itinerary nearly all planned and sorted, just waiting for park hours to come out now to finalise.

We are all so excited :dance3::dance3::dance3:

We will be thier from 26th sep to 10th Oct, staying CSR first time to WDW :)

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We going on the 11th of October. This is our first ever trip to the Florida, so i am getting more and more excited as the weeks tick by. We staying in the Port Orleans FQ. :banana::banana:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We going on the 11th of October. This is our first ever trip to the Florida, so i am getting more and more excited as the weeks tick by. We staying in the Port Orleans FQ. :banana::banana:

You'll get hooked like the rest of us :thumbsup2:cool1:

We will be thier from 26th sep to 10th Oct, staying CSR first time to WDW :)

You are there the same time as us...we arrive 4th October until the 12th and then move to the HRH for another 8 nights:banana:

It was just GirlsonTour again...me, Kara and Lucy but now Karas BF is coming with us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter