October 2010 Anyone Else?

We leave in 3 1/2 weeks and we still have two reservations too! Two connecting Disney view rooms at Hojo and the family suite(4 queen beds and 1 1/2 bath) at DI &S. I'm soooo torn! It's my DH and I and our 3 DD's and one of my oldest DD's friends. I'm sold on the size of the room and location at DI&S, plus it's quite a bit cheaper, but I've read such raving reviews about Hojo's. Anyone care to chime in....
Two rooms at Hojo's would be about $300 more total. I don't think we will use the pool, and once our mini van is parked it will probably stay there the whole week (I've heard bad things about DI&S parking).

I am so jealous. You ladies are so close to your trips. I can not wait for your post for after as well as pictures. As you can all see I have some time (50 days) before I get to go.

I'm 24 days out, and in a never ending state of frustration, chomping at the bit to get things done for the trip, but can't get most of them done till the last 2 weeks leading up to it:confused3:confused3. I'm 85% packed, but am waiting till next week to get my vitamins packaged, then can start to get finished packing. Am I an over planner or what?? It's pretty bad when I've got everything I need for our Feb/11 trip to DL all done, and am now saving money for that trip before going on my trip in Oct.:angel::angel:

hey my bday is in october !!!!!!! :YAY: i will be 31 !!!!!!!!!!

october 24th!!!

costumes??? Are any of you dressing up? I am still trying to decide on what I am going to dress as. I have a few options.

I just bought my Alice in Wonderland costume online yesterday. We're going to the party on Oct 19th. I've always wanted to dress up as Alice so I'm so excited. I hope they ship it soon, can't wait to try it on! :yay:

Count me in! I have no idea what to wear though. I'd like to do something as far as a costume, but here are the things I have to consider:

1. It can't take up much room in my suitcase.
2. It needs to be easy to wear around the park.
3. I can't spend much money.

Good thing I have a little bit of time!

My group of 17 is going 10/21-26. Are adults allowed to dress up for the Halloween party? I just had a Princess Tiana dress made for Halloween, if so I'm wearing that it's costing me enough:rotfl2:

I definitely would if it wasn't a 2600 km drive each way!

I would love to but I will not be able to make. Have a great Birthday!

Its cool guys. I expect to spend it alone anyway. Matt won’t be here, and no one will be around.. and family is soo boring anyway.. eh its not a big deal I am only going to be 31.

But park trip planners. If you get to me know! I can send out your maps! I got all sorts of versions..and I just updated my park map thread this morning with visual aids an all!! Please check it out and let me know witch map you want!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter