• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2010 Anyone Else?

pirate: Mickey's Halloween Party pirate:

Fri., Oct. 1
mvf-m11c
inluvwithbuzz
mfortis

Tues., Oct. 5
PirateJoey
BELLEDOZER
tdashgirl
Canadadisney
Disneystich626
I'm mikey
Chessieiglr8402
giggygirl

Fri., Oct. 8
reynmagsmom
BELLEDOZER

Tues., Oct. 12
MrsPinup
Dobby
NorCalPrincess
All American
jaydoe
kaysimmy

Fri.; Oct. 15
daniele ut
kccmom
Krflash
All American
jennifur25

Tues., Oct. 19
MelXThree
JaxsonsMom
iKristin
srauchbauer
Kittyskyfish
barngro

Fri., Oct. 22
iKrristin
Halloweenqueen

Tues., Oct. 26
gortman65

Fri., Oct. 29
Vala
Jaylensmom

Sun., Oct. 31
tinksdreamwishes
Vala
PrincessMaleficent

:mickeybar Dining Reservations :drinking1

Oct 1
inluvwithbuzz - Goofy's Kitchen @ 8:30am

Oct 2
DisneyStich626 - Round Up BBQ @ 6:00pm
mvf-m11c - Storyteller's Cafe - @ 12:00pm
zeitzeuge - Club 33

Oct 3
inluvwithbuzz - Carnation Cafe @ 11:30am

Oct 4
DisneyStich626 - Cafe Orleans @ 12:00 pm
Colfireman - Carnation Cafe @ 12:00 pm

Oct 5
DisneyStich626 - PCH Grill Character Breakfast @ 9:00 am
Colfireman - Cafe Orleans @ 12:00 pm

Oct 6
DisneyStich626 - Storyteller's Cafe Breakfast @ 9:00 am
Canadadisney - Thunder BBQ

Oct 7
PirateJoey - Steakhouse 55 @ breakfast
Colfireman - Wine Country WOC @ 5:20 pm
PirateJoey - Ariel's Grotto

Oct 8
Canadadisney - Goofy Breakfast

Oct 9

Oct 10

Oct 11

Oct 12

Oct 13

Oct 14
maberlyne

Oct 15

Oct 16

Oct 17
melxthree - Round Up BBQ @ 5:30

Oct 18
iKristin - Round Up BBQ @ 5PM
melxthree - Goffy's Kitchen @ 5:20pm

Oct 19

Oct 20
iKristin - Blue Bayou @ 5PM

Oct 21

Oct 22

Oct 23
iKristin - Rainforest Cafe @ 5PM

Oct 24

Oct 25

Oct 26

Oct 27

Oct 28

Oct 29

Oct 30
PrincessMaleficent - Blue Bayou @ 11:30am

Oct 31
PrincessMaleficent - Carnation Cafe breakfast
PrincessMaleficent - Rainforest Cafe @ 5pm

Nov 1
PrincessMaleficent - Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast

I am planning on calling and making a reservation for Goofy's Dinner but I'm not sure what night to do it on? It will be our only character meal.

Oct 17th we arrive at 2pm so we won't be at the hotel till about 4-5pm,
Oct 18th is our first full day,
OCt 19th is MHP so I don't really want to cut into that...
Oct 20th we'll most likely do Universal
Oct 21 & 22 we are going to Sea World & the zoo.

What night would you do Goofy's? We also want to go to Knott's Berry Farm for Mrs. Knott's dinner?

here are my planned reservations

10/30 Blue Bayou 11:30
10/31 Carnation Cafe breakfast
10/31 Rainforest Cafe 5pm (Anniversary Dinner)
11/1 Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast

Mickey's Halloween Party

Fri., Oct. 1
mvf-m11c
inluvwithbuzz
mfortis

Tues., Oct. 5
PirateJoey
BELLEDOZER
tdashgirl
Canadadisney
Disneystich626
I'm mikey
Chessieiglr8402
giggygirl

Fri., Oct. 8
reynmagsmom
BELLEDOZER

Tues., Oct. 12
MrsPinup
Dobby
NorCalPrincess
All American
jaydoe

Fri.; Oct. 15
daniele ut
kccmom
Krflash
All American
jennifur25

Tues., Oct. 19
MelXThree
JaxsonsMom
iKristin
srauchbauer
Kittyskyfish
barngro

Fri., Oct. 22
iKrristin
Halloweenqueen

Tues., Oct. 26
gortman65

Fri., Oct. 29
Vala

Sun., Oct. 31
tinksdreamwishes
Vala
PrincessMaleficent

Im so excited! We are going to b there Octber 18-22 (4 days in the parks 19-22) We are staying at Disneyland Hotel (For the first time- have always stayed across the street) It will be me, hubby and 8 year old daughter. We cannot wait to see it decorated for Halloween!pirate:

I am planning on calling and making a reservation for Goofy's Dinner but I'm not sure what night to do it on? It will be our only character meal.

Oct 17th we arrive at 2pm so we won't be at the hotel till about 4-5pm,
Oct 18th is our first full day,
OCt 19th is MHP so I don't really want to cut into that...
Oct 20th we'll most likely do Universal
Oct 21 & 22 we are going to Sea World & the zoo.

What night would you do Goofy's? We also want to go to Knott's Berry Farm for Mrs. Knott's dinner?

Are you planning on going to the park on your first day? If you are I would go to Goofy's that day because the park is most likely to be open till 12am. So you can check into your hotel relax for a bit, head to goofy's for dinner and then hit the park for a bit.

That is what I would do. As for Mrs. Knotts dinner I would do that the day you go to Universal. I think that is what I am going to be doing. Cause dont you drive by Knotts Berry Farm on the way to Anaheim from Los Angeles.

i will be there in october most likely. even though i live soo close to the parks, its my bday in october and i am hopin also my new man-skiingfast will be able to make it also...

Im so excited! We are going to b there Octber 18-22 (4 days in the parks 19-22) We are staying at Disneyland Hotel (For the first time- have always stayed across the street) It will be me, hubby and 8 year old daughter. We cannot wait to see it decorated for Halloween!pirate:

Welcome :goodvibes Our family loves Halloween so we can't wait to see the park either :)

Are you planning on going to the park on your first day? If you are I would go to Goofy's that day because the park is most likely to be open till 12am. So you can check into your hotel relax for a bit, head to goofy's for dinner and then hit the park for a bit.

That is what I would do. As for Mrs. Knotts dinner I would do that the day you go to Universal. I think that is what I am going to be doing. Cause dont you drive by Knotts Berry Farm on the way to Anaheim from Los Angeles.

Thanks for the advice! I think that's what we'll do....it will be a great way to start our vacation...diner with Goofy!

We are thinking on going Oct 8-11th or Oct 14-17th (depends on hubby's work schedule). No hotel and no plans as of yet. We are looking for cheap deals on hotels since we will probably be using our GAD Pass (tight finances) and then going to the beach.

Hey MelXThree,

My DA and I will be eating lunch @ Storyteller's Cafe on Oct. 2nd @ 12:00 pm and Breakfast @ Carnation Cafe on Oct 3rd @ 9:00 am

Thx

We are thinking on going Oct 8-11th or Oct 14-17th (depends on hubby's work schedule). No hotel and no plans as of yet. We are looking for cheap deals on hotels since we will probably be using our GAD Pass (tight finances) and then going to the beach.

You might check out the Anaheim Plaza Hotel. Their rates are pretty reasonable. We stayed there in Sept. of last year and found it quite nice. It's totally walkable to DL, in fact it's right across the street from the entrance to the Mickey & Friends parking garage. Good luck!
We are using our GAD passes also the 9-14th. Planning on turning them in to use toward multi-day passes.

We have customes finally figured out:
DH: t-shirt with Jack
Me: t-shirt with Sally
DD: Belle
DS: buzz

Have not firmed anything for PS's yet still waiting on Disney to release a full October calendar.

We also got our costumes figured out! I found skeleton t-shirts that glow in the dark and then we'll paint there faces! I hope that's enough :confused3 I just don't want them to be too hot and uncomfortable ;)

Looks like I will be making a trek to the parks Sept. 30 - Oct 4. Normally I have a pretty big group go with me ... but most have bailed this year. :(

Have reservations at both the Anaheim Plaza and the Desert Inn .. haven't decided on which place to stay at yet.

We will be heading down.

Me, Dear Nana :), and 2 dd's.

We are staying at the DLH with the Goofy dining plan.

Our 3 character meals are:
Breakfast with Minnie
Goofy's Kitchen
And *hopefully* WOC @ Ariel's Grotto. They aren't accepting reservations yet. :(

We are going to the Not so spooky thing on Tuesday 10/12. DD (2) will be Minnie and DD (8) is going as a black cat. Nana is going to wear a tie dyed Mickey (if I can get one to turn out like PixieDust's!). I haven't decided on mine yet. I have a few possibilities: Minnie, Alice or Frenchie from Grease (The pink wig!).

We are super excited. We are traveling from OR to PHX to visit family and then from PHX to LAX to see the Mouse! DD 2 is the biggest MMCH fan ever, so I can't wait to see her reaction.

Less than 50 days to go!!! I called today for my PS's, got what I wanted!!

Ariel's Grotto
Carnation Cafe
Storyteller's Cafe
Goofy's Kitchen
Cafe Orleans
PCH Grill
Blue Bayou
:cool1:

Looks like I will be making a trek to the parks Sept. 30 - Oct 4. Normally I have a pretty big group go with me ... but most have bailed this year. :(

Have reservations at both the Anaheim Plaza and the Desert Inn .. haven't decided on which place to stay at yet.

Well hopefully you'll have a blast anyways!

We will be heading down.

Me, Dear Nana :), and 2 dd's.

We are staying at the DLH with the Goofy dining plan.

Our 3 character meals are:
Breakfast with Minnie
Goofy's Kitchen
And *hopefully* WOC @ Ariel's Grotto. They aren't accepting reservations yet. :(

We are going to the Not so spooky thing on Tuesday 10/12. DD (2) will be Minnie and DD (8) is going as a black cat. Nana is going to wear a tie dyed Mickey (if I can get one to turn out like PixieDust's!). I haven't decided on mine yet. I have a few possibilities: Minnie, Alice or Frenchie from Grease (The pink wig!).

We are super excited. We are traveling from OR to PHX to visit family and then from PHX to LAX to see the Mouse! DD 2 is the biggest MMCH fan ever, so I can't wait to see her reaction.

Welcome :goodvibes Sounds like you have good plan! My twins are really into MMCH lately...so I guess we'll be stopping by the Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage show ;)

Less than 50 days to go!!! I called today for my PS's, got what I wanted!!

Ariel's Grotto
Carnation Cafe
Storyteller's Cafe
Goofy's Kitchen
Cafe Orleans
PCH Grill
Blue Bayou
:cool1:

WOW!! Looks like you have so great reservations :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter