• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 17th, 2023 - 4 Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Canada)

Nice being able to get the Royal Gathering. I am the same way after checking in. I can’t get back to sleep and am awake for hours. :goodvibes
I was surprised I was able to get 12:45 PAT, I thought for sure I wouldn't get a time before 2pm. We have Boarding Group 14 so I'm sure we'll be waiting awhile, but I'm happy with it.
I was also able to get the Royal Gathering, I did it for Day 4 to try to beat the rush and it looks like day 4 still has availability.
Unlike you both I passed right out after lol

Although I’ve been on 7 Disney cruises, I’ve never attended the Royal Gathering. Can someone please elaborate on what it is. Is it appropriate for adults only to attend, or is it just a children’s activity?

Although I’ve been on 7 Disney cruises, I’ve never attended the Royal Gathering. Can someone please elaborate on what it is. Is it appropriate for adults only to attend, or is it just a children’s activity?

The Royal Gathering is a Meet & Greet with about 4 to 5 of the Disney Princesses. Just like in the theme parks guests of all ages are welcome to attend and have photos, get autographs and enjoy a chat. You will meet each princess one at a time as your turn comes up. You can do a search on YouTube and find videos of the event on the different ships if you like to see more.

Plan Disney Link:
https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/royal-gathering-disney-dream-521782/

Last edited:
Embarrassing question: is there a weight limit for the aquaduck? I have a fear of getting stuck inside lol

I dont have anyone to ride with so I think im gonna end up chickening out. I don't want to Augustus Gloop myself lol thank you for the link I'll check that out now!

Here is the safety video they play on the stateroom television. So for those with family & friends in your group that would like to watch this, here is an opportunity to watch before we even board the ship. :goodvibes

Newer version:

Older Version:

The Royal Gathering is a Meet & Greet with about 4 to 5 of the Disney Princesses. Just like in the theme parks guests of all ages are welcome to attend and have photos, get autographs and enjoy a chat. You will meet each princess one at a time as your turn comes up. You can do a search on YouTube and find videos of the event on the different ships if you like to see more.
Thanks!

Has anyone actually used this site to book parking at the port? It is weird that when you click on any DCL cruise it returns the following error "Sorry, no reserved parking available". However, all other cruises from other lines have availability to book reservations.

Has anyone actually used this site to book parking at the port? It is weird that when you click on any DCL cruise it returns the following error "Sorry, no reserved parking available". However, all other cruises from other lines have availability to book reservations.

All of the reserved spaces for Disney cruise are booked. But I hear you can show up to the parking terminal and shouldn't have a problem finding a spot.

Correct all their allotted reserved spaces have been booked up. You should still be able to show up and find a spot as long as your arrive early. Remember spaces open up as those leaving the ship leave their parking spots.

One week from today on Thursday, September 28th the Disney Dream arrives in New York to start her NYC sailings! :goodvibes

If you want to watch her arrive early that morning or watch her sail away that evening you can watch through the link below.👍

Live Port Link:
https://www.portnywebcam.com/

We are exactly 4 weeks from our arrival in port for Saint John, New Brunswick. Here is the current forecast for our port day this far out.

IMG_2444.jpeg

I'm so stressed that all the port Adventures are booked. My mom wants to just see if there's a taxi the day we get there but I'm a planner lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter