October 17th, 2023 - 4 Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Canada)

👉 Just read from someone currently on the Dream that Trick or Treating will be held in Cabanas. You will enter through the port side doors and walk to the different candy stations in the Buffet to collect your candy.
Is it not outside this year because it's chilly? It was kinda fun outside

Does anyone have experience parking at the various parking lots not at the cruise terminal? I wasn't able to make a reservation on time for the Cruise Terminal Parking but found one nearby. Just wondering if DCL allows you to drop off your luggage (with tags) at the terminal then go and park, or do I have to have my family lug their luggage from the offsite parking (which I really do not want to do with little ones) to DCL terminal. Cruised a few times out of Port Can. but this NYC terminal thing is new to me!

Thanks!! See you guys on Board!

Does anyone have experience parking at the various parking lots not at the cruise terminal? I wasn't able to make a reservation on time for the Cruise Terminal Parking but found one nearby. Just wondering if DCL allows you to drop off your luggage (with tags) at the terminal then go and park, or do I have to have my family lug their luggage from the offsite parking (which I really do not want to do with little ones) to DCL terminal. Cruised a few times out of Port Can. but this NYC terminal thing is new to me!

Thanks!! See you guys on Board!

I haven’t done their parking or that area parking. We take the ferry over from NJ and walk to the port. I don’t see them having an issue with you dropping off your luggage and then taking care of the family. We typically arrive over an hour before our port arrival time.

Last edited:
Is it not outside this year because it's chilly? It was kinda fun outside

The person who provided this info is on the Bermuda sailing which is warm out so I am guessing it isn’t because of the weather but how they planned it this year.

My aunt is in another room near us and hasn't received the health questionnaire email. I logged onto her account and found a spot in the app for it but it says if you are under 18 sign out lol she's a senior citizen so def over 18.

Can anyone help alleviate this morning panic lol

My aunt is in another room near us and hasn't received the health questionnaire email. I logged onto her account and found a spot in the app for it but it says if you are under 18 sign out lol she's a senior citizen so def over 18.

Can anyone help alleviate this morning panic lol

:hug: No need to panic. Is she part of your group when you booked? Did you notice if her name was included when you completed yours? When you get to port when you go to check in they can help you complete it. It just needs to be completed before you board. They used to have us wait and complete a paper version.

Edited to add: It will let you go back in and do it again if you want to see if her name is there.

Made it across on the ferry from Port Imperial/Weehawkin now taking the walk over to the port. :goodvibes

At the port now. Waiting inside upstairs just outside security since no one told us to wait outside this time after dropping off our luggage downstairs. :goodvibes

Just checked outside and they have 3 blue fenced areas separating arrival time groups. As groups enter they move everyone up a fenced area.

All checked in was 11:45am arrival time and boarding groups 1 - 3 have been called already. We are boarding group 7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter