• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 13, 2012--Magical Galveston Cruise!!!

Such a wonderful cruise!! It was so much fun participating in the FE Exchange! Thanks so much for all of the wonderful surprises!! Such creative Dissers!! Tracy had so much fun with all of this. It was such a surprise to her that people do this! LOL

So sorry I missed the meet in the Promonade Lounge! We simply lost track of time exploring! Hope everyone had as wonderful a time as we did. Now to get ready for the February Wonder cruise I booked onboard!! Can't wait!

I'm in a state of depression also-I miss my Disney friends and families. I miss the boat and room. I miss the delicious food and servers. I miss vacation and Disney magic

I hate reality :(

Mum and I were just commenting this morning that the thing we missed the most is having instant food available. No shopping/cooking/cleaning required. :rolleyes: I agree 100% that reality is no fun!

Question for anyone that is checking in and that parked somewhere other than Galveston Park and Cruise. Where did you park and how convenient was it??

I'm going to try and do my first ever trip report. :p I'll post a link once I get it started in case anyone is interested. :)

Mike got all mopey :sad: when we pulled away from the terminal Saturday. Really miss not having to worry about what to cook while on board :lmao:. Although we can look forward to our November 2013 cruise :yay: on the Wonder. This time we did 2 rooms - one for us and one for both kids to share and if they don't go then :idea: maybe (2) sisters might.
Dena

It was over too quickly. My wedding was perfect though. Got an awesome upgrade from an 11a to a 4apixiedust:. I wished I'd have had more time to meet everyone.

LD NURSE said:
It was over too quickly. My wedding was perfect though. Got an awesome upgrade from an 11a to a 4apixiedust:. I wished I'd have had more time to meet everyone.

Glad to hear it all went well. Were you the couple picked for Match Your Mate?? We wondered if it was you :)

We parked at the port of galveston in lot b, which was the one given to disney to use. On the last day, we walked off of the ship with our luggage and took the shuttle over to lot b and we were on our way by 8. It work well for us. Deanna

We parked at the port of galveston in lot b, which was the one given to disney to use. On the last day, we walked off of the ship with our luggage and took the shuttle over to lot b and we were on our way by 8. It work well for us. Deanna

Thanks Deanna - glad to hear it worked out well for you. We may have to try that next.

I started my trip report, so here it is for anyone that's interested!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46527268#post46527268

It was great meeting everyone finally. And the FE gifts were fantastic. Thank you! :goodvibes

Jenny, I'm subscribing to your trip report. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Glad to hear it all went well. Were you the couple picked for Match Your Mate?? We wondered if it was you :)

Lol. Yes it was us. I was amazed at how many people saw that! :lmao: My dear mother handled it well, by the way. It was all in good fun. I really can't believe my new husband agreed to do it! I guess when I ran onstage he really just had to follow.

Lol. Yes it was us. I was amazed at how many people saw that! :lmao: My dear mother handled it well, by the way. It was all in good fun. I really can't believe my new husband agreed to do it! I guess when I ran onstage he really just had to follow.

We love to go and watch other people squirm! :rotfl2: Glad to hear that your Mom hasn't disowned you. :goodvibes Your DH seemed like he was a good sport. ;) We were going to try and come over to your booth at the back and say hello but by the time we got motivated to move you were getting up to leave....sorry we didn't make the effort earlier. :upsidedow

Mike got all mopey :sad: when we pulled away from the terminal Saturday. Really miss not having to worry about what to cook while on board :lmao:. Although we can look forward to our November 2013 cruise :yay: on the Wonder. This time we did 2 rooms - one for us and one for both kids to share and if they don't go then :idea: maybe (2) sisters might.
Dena

Ha ha....welcome to your new addiction! :lmao:

Woohoo! Some people going too! I live in Oklahoma, so, it's not too far to drive. This cruise falls over our Fall break here--so my son will only have to miss 3 days. It makes me feel a little better. He's a good student though, so, I hope it'll be ok. This will be my first 7 night--and I'm VERY excited!:cool1:

The Devinney family from Ponca City will be there! Can't wait!

love_2_dive said:
The Devinney family from Ponca City will be there! Can't wait!

I think you may be on the wrong cruise meet. ;-) This was for 2012 and we've already been and got back! LOL

hey guys
just had time to write, we all had a great time, am missing the ship already! We all really enjoyed the FE gifts. Everything was such a surprise, the girls had a great time finding things every day. Looking forward to reading your trip report Ms Jennie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter