October 03, 2016 - Disney Dream

Oh yes, I found the Mark Zuckerberg board but it didn't even let me look at the page, totally closed. Thank you so much for your response. :)
I see your second post, thank you.

Oh yes, I found the Mark Zuckerberg board but it didn't even let me look at the page, totally closed. Thank you so much for your response. :)
Were you able to get in to a group?

I've only just heard about the Disney cruise meets! We can't wait to go on this cruise we love Disney and this will be our first cruise every! Not long now!
You should be getting your cruise booklet in the mail shortly - maybe a bit longer if you're in the UK. Take a few minutes and read it through. The luggage tags get put on after you fly. Bring the booklet with you with all of your travel documents. They scan it at various places at the terminal.

Aloha Tina,

I just learned about fish extenders from my daughter this pass weekend. I'm late in the game. Is it still possible to be added in the group. Much Mahalo....

My family is so excited and can't wait. Going on our very first cruise and especially Disney, with a touch of MAGIC.

Hello! I booked this cruise super late due to some last minute schedule changes and on a whim! This will be our first cruise ever. We are traveling with just our little family, me, dh, dd - 14 and ds 10. So excited!

We are buffeting our cruise with some time at the dark side park and MNSSHP on our debarkation day and maybe EPCOT for F&W but still working all the details out.

Does anyone know if there are any ways for teens to meet each other prior to boarding? My dd is super shy and I would love to get her introduced to and chatting with other kids her age who will be going to Vibe. My ds will make friends where ever he goes so not super worried there. Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of you on this exciting adventure.

Bummer about the FE going secret - would have been fun to join in but understand we are super late to game!

oh, and I mean any way for teens to meet on social media or something before...I had read on another thread about some kids meeting via facebook so they sort of knew each other upon boarding....Thanks!

Hello all...just booked this cruise TODAY crazy but super excited! This will be our 1st Disney cruise. Me, hubby and daughters (12 and 8). Happy to "make friends" before trip so they have someone to hang with :) I searched and searched but could not find any info regarding groups on FB or anywhere else.

We will be in the dream October3,2016. We have 3 kids ages 12, 10, and 2. This is our 2nd cruise this year. We was on the Magic in March. We loved if so much we booked this one a week later.

This will be our 4th cruise with Disney with our kids ages 7 and 10 but we just discovered Fish Extender information! I'm assuming it's too late to join but if anyone can tell me how to join the list, we are very interested.

We will be in the dream October3,2016. We have 3 kids ages 12, 10, and 2. This is our 2nd cruise this year. We was on the Magic in March. We loved if so much we booked this one a week later.

We were on the Dream January too. I feel less weird now. Good to know there are other people that love DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter