October 03, 2016 - Disney Dream

I would like to join the FE group. We are the Anderson's and we are in cabin 8630. In the cabin there is myself, my husband, my daughter age 11, and my son age 9.
Apparently, there's no longer a Fish Extender group here on DISboards for this cruise. Unless someone here steps up and takes the job of maintaining the list, there will be no FE group here. There may be FE groups on other sites, but they are not DISboards connected.

I would love to be in the fish extender group. How do I sign up? This is our first Disney Cruise. It will me myself, my husband, my daughter (7) and my son (5).

If anyone has any specific tips please let me know. I am so afraid I am going to miss something. Also has anyone reserved a cabana on Castaway Cay before? We are trying to decide if it is a necessary expense? Suggestions please. Thanks

I would love to be in the fish extender group. How do I sign up? This is our first Disney Cruise. It will me myself, my husband, my daughter (7) and my son (5).

If anyone has any specific tips please let me know. I am so afraid I am going to miss something. Also has anyone reserved a cabana on Castaway Cay before? We are trying to decide if it is a necessary expense? Suggestions please. Thanks

Hi- there is no FE group here. You should try other very large social media outlet group. You may find more info on one of the other very popular social media platforms. I dont understand the rules here on Disboards so I found help other ways. Sorry, hope you understand.

Hi- there is no FE group here. You should try other very large social media outlet group. You may find more info on one of the other very popular social media platforms. I dont understand the rules here on Disboards so I found help other ways. Sorry, hope you understand.
What other social media sites do I need to look at? Are you part of FE for this cruise through another site? Id so, can you give me the info?

My husband and I will be on this cruise without kids in tow. It's a repeat. We were on this same cruise last year (our very first cruise), but I got really sick midway through. I'm hoping for a better experience this time. Otherwise, I'll have to ditch my plans for a 2018 Med cruise.

I'd love to join the FE list of it's still open! I will be taking my 11 dd, 7 ds and 6 dd. Thank you! We are so excited.

This is my husband and I's first cruise, and the kids are staying with the grandparents. For you more experienced cruisers, what are some must-need-to-know things?

I have read we need a hanging shoe organizer, clothes pins, power strip with USB ports. I also was told to board the ship early. Any newbie info would be greatly appreciated.

This is my husband and I's first cruise, and the kids are staying with the grandparents. For you more experienced cruisers, what are some must-need-to-know things?

I have read we need a hanging shoe organizer, clothes pins, power strip with USB ports. I also was told to board the ship early. Any newbie info would be greatly appreciated.
Come join us on the "other" site for this cruise, lots of good info there! We're not allowed to post direct links but hopefully you can find it by searching!!

Hi! We have just found out that my daughter's Make a Wish has been granted and we will be boarding this cruise! Beyond excited!!!
I'm looking to join the FE group. Can someone send me a link or invite me on the "other" site??
Thank u!

Welcome! Search our cruise name and dates and you'll find it on another site, can't post links here! Should be pretty obvious. ;)

Hi Disney Dream Cruise Mates!! We're all paid up and are so excited for our 1st Dis Cruise!!! We're surprising my daughter (her 12th Birthday is the 3rd!!) Would love to take part with the Fish Extender Exchange- but Im in a gauranteed stateroom category-not sure if that counts us out. Please send me info if we can participate.. Cant wait!!

Hello,

We just booked last minute and wondering if we can still get in to the fish extenders group?

:welcome:

It doesn't look like the FE group organizer has done the organizing. I haven't seen this thread be very active. Sorry :(

Looking forward to my cruise and waiting impatiently for my cruise booklet. Any day now!

I know you can't post external links but can someone give me a few hints as to where it might be?

Did you get a response? Please help me find it! :(

Sorry, someone removed all my previous posts about the Facebook group. And they removed my email alerts so I did not know of any new posts in this thread. Let's see how long this post stays up. The facebook group that I am part of for this cruise has gone "silent" since some people are concerned about security while we are all away for a week. In addition the FE group that was started in facebook is now closed and is no longer taking any new cabins.

At this moment there is no organized FE for this cruise on this thread for DisBoards. Anyone is more then welcome to start a last minute FE Group for this DisBoards thread. To be clear, I AM NOT ORGANIZING THIS. I will not respond to your request to join an FE Group. If anyone would like to step up and organize an FE for this thread, feel free to post away and organize away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter