Oct... When are you going?

Oct 2010.. When will you be there?

• Oct 2-9

• Oct 9-16

• Oct 16-23

• Oct 23-31

Results are only viewable after voting.
10 - 19 for us. Hopefully MNSSHP on 10/14.

We went last December and LOVED it! But younger DS & DDIL were unable to go then (took older DS & DDIL!) so we're taking the younger ones with us this time. Can't wait for F&W!!

We'll be there October 16-23! First time for MNSSHP as well as Food & Wine Festival! I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!! :yay:

Hubby & I will be there Oct. 15 to 21. Planning on spending lots of time at the Food & Wine Festival and eating our way around the wrold!:yay:

We're getting married on 10/24, then checking into AKL on 10/25 for a quick three night stay before taking off for a cruise! :banana: We'll also be making a bunch of daytrips during october since it's my VERY favorite month at Disney, but I just couldn't imagine getting married without some length of disney stay!

2-9!!! Staying offsite, POR for 1 night, then the rest offsite. :goodvibes

We are in the wave of first-week Fall Breakers. I am still semi worried about the crowds that week.

Although the crowd calendar seemed favorable for us! Fingers crossed.

October 25 - 29. Checking out the party on the 26th.

its just me and my girlfriend going for a short trip... and i'm going to propse :)

I'm really surprised there's not more people going the second week (9-16). Columbus Day falls during that period (the 11th) - I thought that was usually a busy time??? :confused3

I'm really surprised there's not more people going the second week (9-16). Columbus Day falls during that period (the 11th) - I thought that was usually a busy time??? :confused3

You've got to realize that the people polled here are all DISers...people who know that week is supposed to be crowded, so they tend to avoid that week. Keep in mind that people on the DIS only make up a handful of the guests at the Parks at any given time, so there will likely be a lot more non-DISers crowding up the parks during Columbus day, regardless of what this particular poll indicates.

Lori

We will be there the 11th through the 20th, with out first MNSSHP on the 17th. SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be there Oct 18-27 for our Disneymoon. I have so many things to be excited for; marrying my prince, going to WDW, and introducing my DH to the World!! We are staying at CBR. Oh and we will be doing MNSSHP, I love Halloween!

Hey everyone! First time poster here!

I'm THRILLED to be taking my 3 year old son back to Disney the first weekend in October (unfortunately his daddy will be on a business trip so it's just mommy & son!). We'll be there Friday, Oct. 1 - Monday, Oct. 4. I took my son for his first Disney trip over Memorial Day this year and we had a blast, so we're both really looking forward to this trip.

I'm still considering taking him to MNSSHP on Oct. 3 but I'm having trouble deciding if visiting MK that day, and attending the party that night will be "too much" for a 3 year old. We're staying off-site this time which may make nap time a little more challenging. Any insight from other mom's or dad's who have BTDT is appreciated!:confused3

Kar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter