Oct vs. Nov week to go??

Which week - Oct or Nov?

• October 19

• November 16

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've never been there on either of those dates, so I'm no help for you, sorry.

I'll just bump this back to page one for you. I'm sure one of our veterans can offer you some advice.

Katholyn

Last year we went to WDW 10/18 - 10/26 & it was kinda "in between" some things seemed really busy, while there were no waits for alot of the major attractions. I've never been in November, so I'm not sure about that week. Hope I helped a little bit.

:earseek:

Both times should be light crowds. If you want to swim pick the earlier date. The weather will be starting to cool off. We don't swim when the air is too cool, even though the pools are heated. Have fun!!! Lacee

I would go in November. We actually have our palns for November 11-17 this year. November has cheaper room rates (October used to and then they changed it a few years back).

I also like the Food and Wine Festival, plus I think November tends to be a little less crowded. We went in November in 2000 and had great weather and minimal crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter