Oct-Dec Room Only Discount Code?

Mrs.Mouse

Earning My Ears
Ok I had this in an email and must have deleted it... can any of y'all tell me what the Room Only code is for the Oct-Dec 2007 discount?

Thanks guys! :)

As far as I know, there hasn't been a room-only code announced for the general public during that time...if that's what you're asking. If you received an email along with some lucky others, I haven't and wouldn't know the code.

Public only code for that time period doesn't seem to have come out yet. I have been waiting for one for December, but looks like my AAA discount was better than the AP rate for my trip, and they are usually the same ones. When I loked at the historical info for public code for 2006, the release date was Sept. 17, but as we all know things change.

Suzanne

I'm waiting for room only because we want to add a night or two but not with our package. We don't want the dining plan for the extra days.

I booked my December trip with a code back in Feb.. Not sure how many codes are released a year but that code is well expired.
Good luck!

Did you by chance get a 40% off code? If so, how did you find out about it?

When I called to book our vacation I asked the CM if there was a code assoicated with my name and there was! It never hurts to ask when you call.

We have booked a room only one day at the beginning and one day at the end of our package December 12/9-12/15. We did not want to have the park tickets or dinning for those days. So I too am waiting for the public room only discount. According to www.mousesavers.com the code came out on 9/27 last year and the year before. I keep checking thier web site!

When I called to book our vacation I asked the CM if there was a code assoicated with my name and there was! It never hurts to ask when you call.

We have booked a room only one day at the beginning and one day at the end of our package December 12/9-12/15. We did not want to have the park tickets or dinning for those days. So I too am waiting for the public room only discount. According to www.mousesavers.com the code came out on 9/27 last year and the year before. I keep checking thier web site!
Oh, I know! And I do every time, now...trouble is, I didn't know to call and book this past Feb. when the code was being offered!!

Oh, I know! And I do every time, now...trouble is, I didn't know to call and book this past Feb. when the code was being offered!!

The code is not offered to everyone. There is no specific way to know who gets a code and who doesn't. Some people have them attached to their name, address, or e-mail. Some get e-mails and some get postcards and they are all picked randomly.

Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter