• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct '17 - check your AK plans - hours extended

barbliny

DIS Veteran
All of you who have been waiting for Disney to get rid of those awful 7:00 pm closings in October have gotten your wish!!

AK now closes at 8:00 pm for all of my 6 days - and ROL is now EVERY night 7:45.

I looked yesterday - and it was still a mix of 7:00 and 7:30 closing during my days there.

Last edited:

Where are you finding this information? Is there one place with all park schedules? Thanks!

I saw a number of posts from concerned folks about the 7pm AK shutdown, glad to hear they've changed it. Perhaps if the crowds really pick up they'll do it even later.:)

All of you who have been waiting for Disney to get rid of those awful 7:00 pm closings in October have gotten your wish!!

AK now closes at 8:00 pm for all of my 6 days - and ROL is now EVERY night 7:45.

I looked yesterday - and it was still a mix of 7:00 and 7:30 closing during my days there.

Is it on Disney's site that you are seeing the extended hours?

Where are you finding this information? Is there one place with all park schedules? Thanks!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/2017-10-17/

Unfortunately, you have to go slowly and painfully day by day (and click on the Animal Kingdom to see show times, etc.)

It's too new to have hit monthly calendars for travel agents or on other planning sites (although they may have caught on in the last couple of hours).

TA calendars haven't been updated yet. I just checked, October is from 8/11/17 & November is 8/17/17

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter