Oceaneer Band for Disney Infinity 3.0

Edit: just Google "disney cruise kids band disney infinity" it'll come up with some YouTube vids and walk through on how to get it to work.

Ravenne - Thank you for the advice & tips. I have tried googling how to get it to work, but no luck so far. I'm thinking it is because the servers are shut down now. So sad.

I was in Mouse Gear a few weeks ago, puttering around the SW section with my son, and saw Disney Infinity figures (can’t remember if they were from “Force Awakens” or “Rogue One”) on the shelves, but they had been repackaged as just “regular” figurines.

No mention of Infinity, no mention of the RFID chips each figure had inside it. The package had what looked like a hastily made-up name for this “new SW toy line”. Clearly, it was a half-hearted effort to pass off Infinity figurines as something else in order to burn off unsold inventory.

Those are an entirely new series of action figures “inspired by” the Disney Infinity character designs. They are articulated and come with accessories while the old Infinity figures were non movable statues. Search The Shop Disney App for “ Toybox figures”, there’s Star Wars, Marvel and Pixar series.

Those are an entirely new series of action figures “inspired by” the Disney Infinity character designs. They are articulated and come with accessories while the old Infinity figures were non movable statues. Search The Shop Disney App for “ Toybox figures”, there’s Star Wars, Marvel and Pixar series.

I see. Thanks.

I noticed that there are no “newer generation” figures on the Shop Disney site. No Last Jedi, no Rogue One, no Thor:Ragnarok, old-gen Black Panther and nobody else from the new BP movie. In other words, nothing new since Infinity was killed.

Again, it seems like they repurposed those Infinity assets pretty quickly to squeeze a little more revenue out of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter