observations and musings about our 12/28 New Year's Eastern Cruise

Originally posted by TinkHappy
LOL!!!:p :p

Now, I guess I should put away my 70's crochet bathing suit top, bummer:jester: :jester:

No dont do that! Yours are real and you have the face to carry it off!

Oh, come on, now. Was the face really that bad? Speaking as a man, I rather enjoy a crocheted top. I don't even care if they aren't real! LOL!

that's funny, beat a few of the passengers...

We can always hand out Stupid cards in the future!! or WHAT WERE YOU THINKING cards!

J. :-)

Now, I guess I should put away my 70's crochet bathing suit top, bummer

The scary thing was...is wasn't a bathing suit top! She was wearing this at dinner!!! On formal night!!!

I can excuse a bathing suit top...

In the interest of equal opportunity, I failed to mention the guy wearing a flannel shirt and tuxedo pants on formal night. not sure what statement he was trying to make. And no, they weren't a couple...:smooth:

Thanks for sharing....great post!!!!!

I am reading this post in the internet cafe on the Magic, and it is hard to keep a straight face!
It is also making me SO happy that we are in 5650. As we walk through the hallways in the evening, we see the kids banging on doors, families using the hallways in front of staterooms as a meeting area, and all sorts of other noisy behavior. We pass them by and head down to our little deserted corner of the world where no one ever goes. :D
I'll have to share the story of the deck 7 aft verandah when we return...let's just saw that in Match Your Mate, one couple admitted to "discovering the magic" there. Sure beats locking the kids out of the cabin!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I'll have to share the story of the deck 7 aft verandah when we return...let's just saw that in Match Your Mate, one couple admitted to "discovering the magic" there.

It takes all kinds!!:crazy:

Not to mention the good view from deck above! :eek:

dmadman43, your post cracked me up! I needed a good laugh today:D Thanks!!!!!!!!

Hey dmadman43, which Travolta were you? All 3 were Great! At least you got to keep you clothes on, Lugi convienced my husband to help out and he was a part of the Village People who came on after you! They handed out the hats, and then had them take off their shirts......... and low and behold, no costumes had the guys run out there topless!!! DH was a little ticked off.... but it is all in fun....

As for the girl in that crochet top - I caught a glimpse of her and couldn't believe it! Boy did she think she was something though!

Hey, I won at Bingo too! Twice in one session and I won a door prize. One lady actual cursed me on the way out!

All in all it was a Great Cruise! We were on the 8th floor and didn't have the problems with kids running in the hall - thank goodness - already went through that at the Yacht Club during Christmas week. Some parents just don't care!

Originally posted by All_Ears

I won at Bingo too! Twice in one session and I won a door prize. One lady actual cursed me on the way out!

That reminds me of a joke I'd heard recently...

<blockquote><b>How can you get a sweet eighty-five year-old lady to utter the "F-word"?</b></blockquote>

<i>Scroll down...</i>

<blockquote><b>Answer: Get another sweet eighty-five year-old lady to yell "<i>BINGO!!!</i>"</b></blockquote>

All Ears, I'm embarrased to say I was the one that won. But, the crew told me what to do. I felt silly. but hey..I'll never see you people again, right? Right? :D

After seeing the Village People, I thought I got off easy :jester:

Hey Dave,
I can atest to that! she was around 75!

and dmadman43 - You were good, I cheered for you! And Yes, you did get off better than the 5 guys who followed you! My DH said the same thing - I'll never see those people again, right? But I have the pictures.................teehee..................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter