• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oasis or DCL Fantasy?

Blessed_wth_Triplets

DIS Veteran
Hello! Went on our first family cruise with our four kids (12, 13, 14, 7) on the Wonder recently and had a nice time.

Loved: food, entertainment, Disney charm and service
Didn't love: pools or ports

I am debating on trying the Oasis Eastern cruise for next year, or the DCL Fantasy - Western - although I didn't love Cozumel or Castaway Cay all that much - beautiful, yes, but felt it was better for little kids and didn't have any waves/ocean experience, if that makes sense.

Is the Oasis too big? How is the food? My husband and I were on a Mediterranean cruise on RCCL last year and the food wasn't very good and by the end of the week I couldn't wait for a decent meal. I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter