Oasis of the Seas 2014 New Years Cruise - A photo TR

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
My family and I sailed on the Oasis of the Seas for their New Year's cruise. Here are some photos I took on that trip. I hope you enjoy them.

So awesome! Thanks for sharing. We will be sailing the Oasis for the first time in July with family and friends, and your pictures just turned my stressful day at work right around :)

I'm taking a guess from the photos of the ports of call you did an Eastern itinerary?

So awesome! Thanks for sharing. We will be sailing the Oasis for the first time in July with family and friends, and your pictures just turned my stressful day at work right around :)

I'm taking a guess from the photos of the ports of call you did an Eastern itinerary?

We stopped in Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten.

Thanks for sharing! We are booked to sail on her in September. :) Can't wait!

Thanks for sharing your pictures. We are going on the Oasis for the first time this coming weekend!

Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Can I ask if you travelled with kids and if so
  • How old?
  • Were they kept busy enough?

We're going on the sister ship the Allure next year with same itinerary as yours. Our kids will be 10.5 and 6.5 years and it seems like there is tons for them to do.

Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Can I ask if you travelled with kids and if so
  • How old?
  • Were they kept busy enough?

We're going on the sister ship the Allure next year with same itinerary as yours. Our kids will be 10.5 and 6.5 years and it seems like there is tons for them to do.

Thank you. We did not travel with kids, but the kids I saw around the ship looked like they were having fun and were always occupied.

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. Can I ask if you travelled with kids and if so [*]How old? [*]Were they kept busy enough? We're going on the sister ship the Allure next year with same itinerary as yours. Our kids will be 10.5 and 6.5 years and it seems like there is tons for them to do.

My daughter was 11 years old when we went on Oasis. She absolutely loved Adventure Ocean, she was in there every possible waking second. That ship really has great amenities for the kids, so I don't think they will have a problem keeping them busy for sure!

My daughter was 11 years old when we went on Oasis. She absolutely loved Adventure Ocean, she was in there every possible waking second. That ship really has great amenities for the kids, so I don't think they will have a problem keeping them busy for sure!

Thank you. Great to hear! ��

mikelan6 thanks for the photos. I am looking for alternative ideas for where to celebrate NYE 2015/2016. How was the weather? Too cold to swim? Just curious if it will be warm enough to enjoy the sun and swimming.

mikelan6 thanks for the photos. I am looking for alternative ideas for where to celebrate NYE 2015/2016. How was the weather? Too cold to swim? Just curious if it will be warm enough to enjoy the sun and swimming.

The weather was great. Definitely beach weather in the islands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter