NYT Cursed Child Review

Just FYI, link doesn't work for me.

I looked up the review though, it sounds amazing, I'd like to go sometime. Though the two part commitment is a little daunting, that'd be a long day!

Last edited:
A New York Times Critics Pick
and a slew of raves from all the outlets. Surly this will win the Tony for best new play

Honestly, I thought the book sucked. I would like to see it on stage, though. Anything set in the Potter world is magical. But, the Cursed Child? :crazy:

I saw it last weekend. It really deserves rave reviews. Despite having read the screenplay, DD(15) and I gasped and got teary eyed in all the right places.

Just FYI, link doesn't work for me.

I looked up the review though, it sounds amazing, I'd like to go sometime. Though the two part commitment is a little daunting, that's be a long day!

It was really long. Afterwards, I told DD that I thought I would have done better with two consecutive nights, but she liked that she didn't have time to forget anything between the two parts.

Honestly, I thought the book sucked. I would like to see it on stage, though. Anything set in the Potter world is magical. But, the Cursed Child? :crazy:

I wasn't a huge fan of the screenplay because of its treatment of time in a way that I felt was inconsistent with the 3rd book. It was much, much better in stage format though. I was easily able to get past my hangup and just enjoy being back in the magical world for a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter