NYE Party - Countdown to Midnight or Pixar Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdk1231

DIS Veteran
Planning a trip for NYE 2019/2020. Have been for NYE the past 2 years, so considering a party this year. Family consists of myself, husband, two teens. Has anyone done either the Countdown to Midnight or the Pixar Party? A bit afraid that Countdown might skew "too old/boring/stuffy" but that Pixar might skew "too young". Would welcome some feedback on those parties.

Ah... still interested in peoples' opinions, but I'm thinking that Countdown is not my cup of tea. I found a long review with over 100 photos at another site. It looked like a wedding reception with a cover band. For me, that's a big snooze.

We're debating the Pixar Party as well, but my son is 13 and we weren't sure if it were going to be more of a young kids crowd.

We're debating the Pixar Party as well, but my son is 13 and we weren't sure if it were going to be more of a young kids crowd.
Yes, I scratched the idea of the Pixar party. My kids thought it looked like way too young of a crowd for them. That suited me just fine. It didn't look that great to me and it's super expensive.

Ah... still interested in peoples' opinions, but I'm thinking that Countdown is not my cup of tea. I found a long review with over 100 photos at another site. It looked like a wedding reception with a cover band. For me, that's a big snooze.

Is it possible you could link me to the Countdown review/pics? I was looking for reviews the other day and its really hard to find anything on it--thank you!

Is it possible you could link me to the Countdown review/pics? I was looking for reviews the other day and its really hard to find anything on it--thank you!
Go to Youtube and search Pixar Party New Years Eve and you'll find a long vlog post that pretty much shows the entire Pixar Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter