NYE Parade Dining Package

AMB1

Mouseketeer
We booked the Festival Of Fantasy dining package at Tony’s with reserved parade viewing for Dec 31st. The confirmation email is a little vague about how things work.

Normally, it appears you go to your meal, receive a parade voucher and then have reserved access to the flagpole area for the afternoon FOF parade.

On NYE they are not having the FOF parade. They will instead show the Christmas parade twice: at 11:00am and at 2:00pm. Our package reservation is at 11:50am. I assume that means our viewing is reserved for the 2:00pm parade, but the email doesn’t say. Is there a chance they are expecting us to watch the parade at 11:00 and then head to the restaurant?

Anybody done this package on NYE and have any insight?

Last edited:
We booked the Festival Of Fantasy dining package arrived Tony’s with reserved parade viewing for Dec 31st. The confirmation email is a little vague about how things work.

Normally, it appears you go to your meal, receive a parade voucher and then have reserved access to the flagpole area for the afternoon FOF parade.

On NYE they are not having the FOF parade. They will instead show the Christmas parade twice: at 11:00am and at 2:00pm. Our package reservation is at 11:50am. I assume that means our viewing is reserved for the 2:00pm parade, but the email doesn’t say. Is there a chance they are expecting us to watch the parade at 11:00 and then head to the restaurant?

Anybody done this package on NYE and have any insight?
No chance will they have you see the parade before eating. You get your voucher for admission to the viewing area when you pay for your meal.

Thanks. That makes sense. I was worried because I know they do some Candlelight packages in the reverse order, but those are fully paid in advance. You’ve made me feel better and I will leave my Fastpasses as they are. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter