NYE Fireworks 2005 Video?

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,

Does anyone have a video of the NYE Fireworks from 2005? I've downloaded the video from photosmagique but the file was massively corrupted and unwatchable (huge green streak across the top, fuzzy and with verticle lines scrolling across the screen). That happened on two different computers so it's not just my slightly dodgy laptop screwing it up.

Any help appreciated!

Worked fine on my computer. Would the green glare be because of the light at the right hand side?

Reid

Well I have also just downloaded it and found it works perfectly fine here too. Sorry to hear you cannot get the video to work properly.

Cyrano said:
Worked fine on my computer. Would the green glare be because of the light at the right hand side?

Reid

No it is definately a corrupted file. Maybe my sister's computer messed it up as she does download lots so heaven knows what's lurking in her system!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter