• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NYC DVC hotel?

disneyfanUSA

DIS Veteran
I was talking to a DVC rep. yesterday and he said there was only one hotel for DVC in NYC. Does anyone know the name of this hotel?

The New york Hotel is in the Concierge Collection and is the Loews Regency Hotel. Points per night for 2007 range from 50 to 73 depending on time of year and if you want a "Superior" or "Luxury" room.

HTH
Mel
x

The New york Hotel is in the Concierge Collection and is the Loews Regency Hotel. Points per night for 2007 range from 50 to 73 depending on time of year and if you want a "Superior" or "Luxury" room.

HTH
Mel
x

Thanks soo much!!!

Unless there's been a recent change, there is a second NYC choice, Shelburne Murray Hill.

The Concierge Collection hotels are on year to year contracts with DVC and can change -- points also are are subject to change.

Unless there's been a recent change, there is a second NYC choice, Shelburne Murray Hill.

The Concierge Collection hotels are on year to year contracts with DVC and can change -- points also are are subject to change.

I’m not sure the rep. I talked to said there was only 1. They said there was another one but they were giving DVC members poor service so they dropped them. I don't remember the name he said though?? Has anybody received bad service there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter