• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NYC Dis Meet 8/24/12 Pre-Cruise w/PodCast members - DETAILS ADDED page 4!

Can you join us on 8/24 in NYC for this meet?

• I'll be there with bells on!

• Maybe...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm excited too- its been very stressful with work lately, but I live having this to look forward to!

Is it too late to join in on the fun? I'd love to come if there's still room :)

I love Trattoria Trecolori. I've been there several times when going to see shows in the city, most recently last weekend. The food is always good :thumbsup2

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week hopefully :yay:

Is it too late to join in on the fun? I'd love to come if there's still room :)

I love Trattoria Trecolori. I've been there several times when going to see shows in the city, most recently last weekend. The food is always good :thumbsup2

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week hopefully :yay:

Nope, not too late! Will you be joining us solo?

We are supposed to record a show Tuesday.

I will talk about this one more time prior to leaving Wednesday.

Looking forward to seeing y'all.

I'm excited too- its been very stressful with work lately, but I live having this to look forward to!

Seems like we are in the exact same boat, Ginamarie. Work has been so hard!

Just think, at this time next week, we'll all be sitting around the table, talking, eating, drinking -- so cool! I've never done anything like this before, so I'm totally psyched! :hyper:

I will send out another message about this again before the event, but I will need to have the headcount finalized by midnight on Tuesday, 8.21, so as long as you all have your numbers in to me by then, we're good :thumbsup2

I'm sure going over by a few would not be a huge problem. My largest concern was making the 25 minimum, and we are beyond that. The reason that was a concern is because no one wants to pay for food for people who aren't there. And I don't want a $250 cancellation fee charged to me because a bunch of people dropped out at the last minute (less than 48 hours before the event)... so all *that* said, PLEASE, if you are on the YES list but are not coming for some reason, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me before Tuesday! The above scenarios would suck for a number of reasons, so please confirm your RSVP with me so that I'm sure we're all set. :goodvibes

Thanks so much. I hope that didn't sound too ranty... and I'm certainly not making negative assumptions about anyone -- just wanting to cover my back, that's all.:thumbsup2

The Confirmed Attendees :

Myself (ShesAPirate) +3
Ginamarie +1
Monkistan
Wimpy
DisneyFaninPA
Roomthreeseventeen +1
HootDad +1
Mjaclyn +1
dgthree
BklynGirl +1
tardis1029
MMNYC
shippedtosea
JWren1234
msbelle
TinkerShy +1
CherylA + 1 (Tony)
kcb1dizbksfan
Robinm1215
Disneylovinfatso

:dance3::yay::cool1:Kevin and John and Pete!!! :cool1::yay::dance3:
(that's 33 total, so far...)

The Maybes:
Another +1 or 2 for me (ShesAPirate)
Another +1 or 2 for Roomthreeseventeen
+1 for shippedtosea
DarthVadar92
SaraMc
TSWJan78
twob4him
NJChris
DrMomof3
hbg4

Just a reminder- we need to have final numbers for the restaurant by tomorrow!

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Friday!

Maybe it's just me (because it's Monday and little sleep), but I can't seem to find the tread about what baskets are being offered for thee raffle. Is there any update on what baskets are offered?

I would like to know so we can discuss which ones we'd like to put in for. :). Sad when I start thinking about raffle strategy. I need more coffee.

Maybe it's just me (because it's Monday and little sleep), but I can't seem to find the tread about what baskets are being offered for thee raffle. Is there any update on what baskets are offered?

I would like to know so we can discuss which ones we'd like to put in for. :). Sad when I start thinking about raffle strategy. I need more coffee.

It's not just you. It seems to have disappeared, as far as I can tell :confused3

Ginamarie, any idea what happened to that thread?

It's not just you. It seems to have disappeared, as far as I can tell :confused3

Ginamarie, any idea what happened to that thread?

It's gone :( I don't know how that happened. I didn't do it!

Going to try to reconstruct it here for the attendees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter