• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

nurses

disnylvr

Earning My Ears
Just in case there are other nurse disney fanatics out there, did ya'll know that there is a code for nurses at the Swan & Dolphin for discounted rates? SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNTED RATES!!:bounce: :)

More information, please!!! My husband and I are both nurses and always keep an eye out for Disney discounts. Any information would be helpful.

Go to the hotels web site to get info and then call the hotel direct. Central reservations doesn't have much to do with this discount it is from the hotel directly. They have a 1800 number. Ask for the nurses rate. Good luck this is a great hotel and will be worth the effort in finding out the info. Take care Tammy:cool:

THanks Magnificent Me for the information! I can't wait to see what rates I can get!

The nurse rate is the same as the gov rate---129.00 per night.

I think that you would probably have to give your license number and state issued in at check in.:rolleyes:

Currently, a copy of your active license will suffice.

There are no black-out dates for this discount, but, if the hotel is at 80% occupancy, all discount offers are withdrawn. BUt, if you want the Dolphin and it is 80% reserved, and the Swan (my favorite!) is less than 80, you can stay at the Swan or vice cersa.

Also, if you can only reserve some of your dates, keep checking back on Friday mornings, as that is when new discount-available dates are released into the computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter