Number of Units per Report?

JillU-DVC

Mouseketeer
I was reading the thread about the new DVC Villa at Eagle Pines. The thread mentioned that there will be 600 units, to be built in stages.

I was wondering if anyone knew how many units there are at OKW, BWV, WLV and the new Beach Club Villas?

Just so I can do a comparison in my head as to relative sizes of the different resorts.

Thanks!!!

According to my Public Offering Statment I received with my papers a month ago here goes....

OKW 531
VB 175
HH 102
BWV 383
WLV 124

I believe that BCV will have approx 200 units.

Thanks for figure Lori...I was wondering the same thing. The VM has 203 villas as the number for BCV.

The numbers are a bit deceiving- as at OKW, the total is expressed in lock-off units. When you break down the resort into studio and 1BR villas, there are more usable villas. I expect that all of the resorts actually have more total villas than the numbers show.

I will expect the same to be true for any new resorts.

Someplace, I have read that OKW has a total of over 700 villas- when the lock-offs are counted individually.

At HH there are a total of 102 villas listed. 76 are dedicated 2BR's, 5 are GV's and there are 21 Studios and 1BR's- all lock off.

At BWV there are no dedicated 2BR's- but there are some dedicated Studios.

At VWL there are some dedicated 2BR's, but most are lock-offs.

Doc, I thought there were a number of studios in the Lodge? Or are those 1br/studio lockoffs?

The 16 Studios and 16 1BR's in building 11 and 13 are all lock off and are included in those totals. So, at HH, the 102 room total is usually used as 123 villas- as the 1BR's and Studios usually go very quickly. The 5 studios and 1BR's under the GV's are also all lock-offs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter