Number of days left on tickets

JLitfin

love Disney
Is there a website that will tell us how many days are left on a ticket? or a phone number to call?

I still have non-expiration tickets and would like to know how many days are left on these tickets. Thanks.

I'll preface this by saying, with FP+ currently not being offered, this won't work at the moment...

But what I've done in the past, is go online to make dummy FP reservations. The system would only allow you to make FP reservations for the number of days remaining on the ticket.

It's beyond me why they couldn't just have the number of days remaining displayed in your list of tickets on MDE????

In the past I have sent an email with the attached information to ticket.usage@disneyworld.com:

Photo copies of the park tickets and my drivers license. Remember to copy both front and back of both the tickets and the license.

Wow. I never checked the app. Why in the world can they show it there, but not on the website????

That said, we also have some Water Park entitlements still remaining on old non-expiring tickets. The app shows how many theme park days are left on them, but not the other entitlements (although I have that written down and stored with the hard copies of the tickets).

But it seems to know that there ARE still other entitlements on them because they show 0 days left on two of them (which is correct), so one would assume they would then disappear once the last day is used (unless you have to manually de-link a fully used ticket), but haven't because of the WP&M days still left on them.

Mine show days available in the app. Just checked all our non expiring tickets this morning!

Thanks to everyone, I'll have to check my app.

I just checked my app and none of my information seems to be loading.

got it, I had to close my app and resign in. Thanks again

Last edited:
another question - I have a couple of 10 day non-expiration tickets and my husband has a couple as well. Once a ticket has been used I can't reassign that ticket correct, even if there's several days left on the ticket.

another question - I have a couple of 10 day non-expiration tickets and my husband has a couple as well. Once a ticket has been used I can't reassign that ticket correct, even if there's several days left on the ticket.

Are they already in your MDE account? If so, they can’t be reassigned. When we took our non-expiring plastic tickets to guest services to be loaded onto MDE, they got a clean slate. They could be assigned to whoever, the finger print data started over. Not sure it works the same way now though.

Are they already in your MDE account? If so, they can’t be reassigned. When we took our non-expiring plastic tickets to guest services to be loaded onto MDE, they got a clean slate. They could be assigned to whoever, the finger print data started over. Not sure it works the same way now though.

Hmmm... Interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter