Number of courses with dinner

Tiiiigergirl

<font color=red>Had to be rolled out of the restau
Is it common now to eat four courses with dinner? I just looked at the menus and it looks now like you have an appetizer, soup or salad, entree and dessert. I know you could always have whatever you wanted, I just wondered if it was now common for most people to have both an appetizer and soup/salad. Like I needed more food!

I often do all four courses and have seen many other people do the same.
Also, lately, I've taken to ordering a meal of several different appetizers rather than having a main course.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Everyone at our table had all four courses everynight. Maybe we were just pigs but it was fun to try different things. We usually only at about half of everything. Lots of waste - but hey - you're on vacation and you paid for it. Enjoy!!

Four courses unless you count multiple appetizers or salads/soups as multiple courses. Same goes for main course and of course dessert.

OK, so the only person to eat multiple main courses and appetizers at our table was a scrawny 15 year old who could really put the food away!

Some of the adults would order multiple appetizers and soup/salads occasionaly because they could not choose, and never ate all of both.

You can eat as much as you want of whatever you want - I think our table could have fed a small country but you know kids!

Rae

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
And what you don't waste, you waist...

Hey, I resemble that remark, BD!!!!!

Those shrimpies really do add up!!

Rae (not quite a whale but feeling "Free Willy")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter