Now in system - first reservations made!

JoeEpcotRocks

DIS Veteran
Well, we're now officially in the DVC system as of this am., so today I made our reservations for:

BWV, one bedroom, standard view for 9 days, June 14 - 23, 2006. :sunny: :cheer2: :sunny:

(As it took 3 tries via resale to get our points, we are very excited, and a bit relieved) :goodvibes

A big thank you to the Timeshare Store (especially Jason) and all those on the DIS for your kind words and support. :grouphug: Hopefully, we will see some of you in June, 2006.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Congrats and Welcome Home! We loved our BWV stay in August and will look for some points there once we save up our money.

SHOWOFF!!! :rotfl2:

Seriously, congratulations Joe! Long time coming, huh? Welcome home!

Joe it gives me tremendous pleasure to say,

Congratulations & Welcome Home!

HAPPY "MAGICAL" VACATIONING,
Tom

PS. A great big THANK YOU for doing business with us!! :wizard:

How does the saying go, "Third time is a charm!"

Congratulations! I know how you feel -- I made my first reservations just a few weeks ago. We'll be at BWV in May. I'll leave the key under the mat for you when we check out. :wave2:

LisaS said:
Congratulations! I know how you feel -- I made my first reservations just a few weeks ago. We'll be at BWV in May. I'll leave the key under the mat for you when we check out. :wave2:

Thanks! :sunny: :wave2:

Put a little sign on the door when you leave, too. "Reserved for JoeEpcotRocks & Family" ;) (unless you had the dumpster view).

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Congrats & Welcome home!!!! Have a great trip!

Congrats & Welcome Home :banana: Remember seeing you on the waitlist/ROFR board, 3rd time's a charm, enjoy the magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter