November?

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
Hey, I'm new here!

When is it the best time to go to WDW in November for little to no crowds as possible?
I heard Jersey Week was a really good time to go...

Hey, I'm new here!

When is it the best time to go to WDW in November for little to no crowds as possible?
I heard Jersey Week was a really good time to go...

First half of the month is pretty good.

:welcome: to the boards!

We always go to WDW during Jersey Week-long break from school.
I have seen attendance rise over the years. That being said, the weather is good, and if you go to the parks when they open, leave around lunch for a nap/break and then close the parks, the crowds won't bother you.
We are headed there this year during Jersey Week- can't wait:yay:

The full week before Thanksgiving week is great. Crowds are low, humidity is low, and some Christmas decorations are already up.

If you pick that week, we'll see you there this year... :goodvibes

Any time up to Thanksgiving week is great. We have been on trips during the first half of November 3 times and loved them all. Great weather, low crowds, F&W Festival, and MNSSHP and/or MVMCP. We think late October through mid November is the very best time of year to visit WDW.

We usually go the week prior to Thanksgiving, but I was wondering bout Jersey week since I read on "Dad's Guide to W. Disney World. that Jersey week was a good week. But I think we shall wait for the week prior to Thanksgiving as we normally do.

Veteran's Day weekend is usually crowded, it's the last weekend of the Food & Wine Festival.

We actually love late Nov - early Dec! Last year we went Nov 29-Dec 4 and this year we are going Nov 26-Dec 5. Crowds are very manageable (with the right park, 10-15 minute wait for most things, FP for headliners), all of the Christmas decorations are up, Osborne lights, CP in Epcot, ect... Just a lovely time to go!

I agree with DsnyMama! We went last year, November 24 - December 3rd and everything was practically perfect. We had a cooler week than expected, but the weather was comfortable if you had a sweatshirt. Ride waits were nonexistent. We got Soarin fast passes at 4 in the afternoon! And plus, about all of the Christmas decorations are up (except for the Magic Kingdom tree!)

Hmmm. Late Nov-Early December. Might be a new one for us. ;).
Now i'm just curious about something else.

I received a flyer to go to disney. but i have to book before 7/28/2012. I am curious if I book now and book w/ Art of Animation but then in September I want to change my mind about the hotel and switch to the Contemporary (i am willing to pay the difference). Can I do that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter