November Weather?

TMB1203

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW 11/3-11/10 and it's almost time to start packing!
What is the weather like? Will the kids need sweatshirts for morning/evening hours?

I went to weather.com but it only goes out to the end of October. I'm sure that the temps from 10/31 to 11/3 won't be a huge difference, but thought I'd ask.

TIA

Bring the sweatshirts! We went in November once and the early mornings and early evenings were cool. I'd say by 4 or 5 we had to put them on. During the day it was very nice. It was funny because my DS went swimming at night and a cm was changing the trash cans at the pool and he had on a coat, gloves and a knit hat! My DS would jump in the hot tub for a few mins and then he got out and we would run to our room so he wouldn't be cold.

Have a great time!:wizard:

Will the kids need sweatshirts for morning/evening hours?

I would bring sweatshirts....I went in Nov. back in '99, had brought a pullover/sweatshirt. On our first day didn't think about bringing it, but had to buy one at the Poly for the Luau.....we didn't have time to go back to the room and I would have been freeeezzzzing :eek: with what I had on.

They were really only needed at night (seems like I remember being at the pool :beach: some during the day), but needless to say we took something with us from then on for the evenings :crazy:

princess:

Thanks!
I guess I'll be packing a variety of clothing...
Or, I could "forget" sweatshirts and "have to" buy some from WDW. :goodvibes

We went last year 11/8-11/14 and the weather was great. It was warm and sunny during the day (high 70's-low 80's) without any rain or humidity but it was pretty chilly in the evening. You will want a sweatshirt then. We just got back 2 days ago and we definitely prefer Nov. weather to Sept. weather. :) Have a great time!!

We'll be down from November 7 through 12. We'll definitely be bringing sweatshirts! :) I remember being at WDW around November several years ago. The temperature one day was like 60 degrees and I was in shorts & a sweatshirt. I was comfortable, but the folks that lived in Florida were all complaining of how cold it was and were all bundled up. It was hilarious!

The weather can be very unpredictable. Definitely bring jeans and sweatshirts - but don't forget the tank tops and shorts! It could easily be very warm also. We went the first week of Dec. a few years ago and it was gorgeous! Mid-80s during day; 70s at night. We didn't need jackets the whole week we were there!

I've been a few times in November and thought it was perfect (I'm not a big fan of heavy humidity and 95 degree temps). Actually I like going to WDW anytime between October - December. :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter