November Positives!

I'm still hoping to grab a couple more ADRs for our trip next week. Is the best approach to just keep checking online? How often should I be checking? Is there an advantage to using the DME app vs. the website?

I'm still hoping to grab a couple more ADRs for our trip next week. Is the best approach to just keep checking online? How often should I be checking? Is there an advantage to using the DME app vs. the website?

what are you looking for? if it's a specific restaurant, I would keep the website open to that restaurant and search that way. if it's that you're flexible with location but specific about time, use the app.

what are you looking for? if it's a specific restaurant, I would keep the website open to that restaurant and search that way. if it's that you're flexible with location but specific about time, use the app.

I'd love to get breakfast for Chef Mickey's or O'Hana for Saturday 11/14. We currently have reservations for early lunch at Garden Grill, but we're flying out that day and I'm worried the time might be cutting too close. (We're staying at BLT)

So excited I got most of the reservations I wanted.
I'm still holding out for a 'Ohana reservation on 11/11 BUT
So happy with what I do have

11/7 coral reef
11/8 sci-fi breakfast
11/8 BOG lunch
11/9 1900 fair park breakfast
11/9 t-Rex lunch :)

So excited I got most of the reservations I wanted.
I'm still holding out for a 'Ohana reservation on 11/11 BUT
So happy with what I do have

11/7 coral reef
11/8 sci-fi breakfast
11/8 BOG lunch
11/9 1900 fair park breakfast
11/9 t-Rex lunch :)

Not sure if you are looking for breakfast or dinner, but there is an Ohana breakfast on 11/11 recently dropped on the November cancellation thread.

So we FINALLY got our BOG dinner. I've been looking for a lunch or dinner since 180. Wasn't available at 180 and on a random check on the website yesterday, it was finally there! I wasn't logged in so I was sure I'd lose it but it amazingly went through. This was right around 10 pm EST.

Our problem with all of our reservations is that we recently found out that my terminally ill MIL wants to join our trip and made all of her last minute arrangements for hotel, flight, tickets, etc. But we haven't been able to add two seats to any of our reservations except for our Fantasmic HBD. They said they don't mind eating on their own for the 3 meals we can't get them into (BOG, Chef Mickey, Coral Reef) but I still feel bad. Having the same issue with fast passes where I've been able to add them to some but not all.

Thank you all for giving me hope! Its my first time at WDW and my now husband surprised me by telling me that he is taking me to MK for one day on our honeymoon... but its in 4 days! What is a girl who loves to plan do? Thank you all for your insights! I'm going to just keep checking the website!

Keep checking within 1-2 days of the day you want. We were there last week and I was able to change a few reservations around and even was able to change my O'Hana reservation to a later time the night before.

Woohoo! I was able to secure a 10:55 reservation on 11/14! :) Good luck to everyone else on making the rest of your meals magical! :D

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter