November Park Reservations for Hotel Guests

Christin82

Mouseketeer
Hello, Everyone! My family and I have booked the a room at the Disneyland Hotel from 11/12-11/18. I already have 5-day tickets linked to my account, and my hotel reservation said I could make park reservations “after July 11th.” So, I checked this morning, and there are dates available to book thru 11/9 only. Every day in November after that is crossed out. I panicked, thinking that the month had already booked up, but when I pretended to buy new tickets, the rest of November was not crossed out; it was just grayed out as if it had not been updated yet. Should I be concerned? Does the hotel reservation page generally cross out days when they haven’t been updated yet, rather than graying them out?

I'm not sure what is happening, but could it have to do with which level of tickets you bought? For example, could you have purchased for lower level days (less expensive tickets) and the days you want are at a higher pricing level?

I'm not sure what is happening, but could it have to do with which level of tickets you bought? For example, could you have purchased for lower level days (less expensive tickets) and the days you want are at a higher pricing level?
Multi-Day tickets don’t have tiers.

Hello, Everyone! My family and I have booked the a room at the Disneyland Hotel from 11/12-11/18. I already have 5-day tickets linked to my account, and my hotel reservation said I could make park reservations “after July 11th.” So, I checked this morning, and there are dates available to book thru 11/9 only. Every day in November after that is crossed out. I panicked, thinking that the month had already booked up, but when I pretended to buy new tickets, the rest of November was not crossed out; it was just grayed out as if it had not been updated yet. Should I be concerned? Does the hotel reservation page generally cross out days when they haven’t been updated yet, rather than graying them out?
Totally frustrating, but TOTALLY normal for DLR. Things are just more laid back in comparison to WDW. Reservations (park ressies and dining ressies) may load a few days later than expected, and certainly not at exactly 7:00 am like at WDW. When I was making my Sept ressies for DLR, I was able to get my first day right on time, but had to wait a few days for the next days to load. Freaked me out momentarily, but then quickly calmed down remembering that this was 100% common pre-pandemic and had just forgotten about during the closure.

Nothing to worry about, the reservations are not exactly 120 days out but off by a week.

If you see November 9th today, you will see November 10th tomorrow.

You should be able to make your whole reservation next Wednesday, July 21st for November 12th to 18th. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter