• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November or December?

lindyv321

DIS Veteran
I used to be able to pick dates with no hesitation but that’s not the case anymore! I will be traveling with 5 adults and a toddler. Looking at either 11/16-11/20 or 12/7-12/11. The first and last days of either would be travel days.

The November dates avoid Veterans Day and the first day of the holidays but with Thanksgiving being the following week people may take advantage of kids being on break.

Both options also have all but the top two MK tiers blocked for the weekends.

What do you think???

I would think that your December dates might be slightly better simply because of the Thanksgiving week crowds starting to come in at the end of your November dates.

Thanksgiving week is one of the most popular weeks of the year whereas the December dates are comfortably before the Christmas/New Years crowds would start to arrive.

I used to be able to pick dates with no hesitation but that’s not the case anymore! I will be traveling with 5 adults and a toddler. Looking at either 11/16-11/20 or 12/7-12/11. The first and last days of either would be travel days.

The November dates avoid Veterans Day and the first day of the holidays but with Thanksgiving being the following week people may take advantage of kids being on break.

Both options also have all but the top two MK tiers blocked for the weekends.

What do you think???
HI.

I think both weeks are good choices. I would probably go with the December week.

I went almost those exact dates in December 2021 and November 2022 (slightly later, the four days leading up to Thanksgiving)! I’d lean towards December being slightly less crowded, but honestly not by a whole lot. Neither trip was overwhelmingly busy —about what I’d expect from the parks around the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter