November F&WF Adults only meet?

AllisonG

<font color=CC66CC>Good thing the TF is multi-ling
Who's going in November? 5-8
Who wants to meet up at the F&WF?
Would love to meet up with fellow DIS'ers.
PM/E-mail/Reply!!!

<b>Allison</b>, you may want to post on the DIS Meets Board to see if anyone would be interested in a meet at that time.
<b>DIS Meets Board</b>

DH and I will definately be there during those dates. However, DH is not into these boards like I am. He would be shy about an actual planned meeting with strangers. However, I am planning on using the lime green color on myself and also will be looking for that color on others. If I see it, I will probably politely ask if they are familier with Disboards. I really hope to have a chance meeting at the food & wine festival or at any of the parks.

Is the lime green color a well known sign for recognizing other DIS users???

Since I'm at the parks at least a couple of times or more per week, I'm sure to be around when you have an Adult F&WF meet. I might not be wearing any lime green, but if you see a middle-aged blonde carrying a dressed-up Pal Mickey and wearing a WDW Chip 'n' Dale name tag that reads "Taswira," that will be me! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter