November discounts

I’m glad you got an extra night and great savings!!! I’ve always wanted to stay at POFQ!
It's really nice there. We could've stayed at GDT, water view--the AP discount was about the same price as POFQ rack rate--but we decided to stay put at POFQ instead. GDT is beautiful, btw. We had a night there last year and the rooms are gorgeous, the bathrooms are awesome, and the entire tower is fantastic.

But POFQ doesn't usually share a bus--sometimes it does later in the morning, but it's the first stop and it's always the first stop on the return trip--and we love the boat ride to DS.

No AP discount available for my time frame, but I was able to modify our POFQ reservation, dropping off days I don't need due to changing to a split stay and at least keep my Disney+ discount- had to call, but they did it with no problems. I'm still cringing at paying rack rate at the Beach Club.

They just posted some extra discounts for room rates going into the end of the year. Not sure if this helps but there are discounts for Disney+ subscribers, annual passholders, florida residents and military.

They just posted some extra discounts for room rates going into the end of the year. Not sure if this helps but there are discounts for Disney+ subscribers, annual passholders, florida residents and military.
I’m not seeing the D+ discount. Where is this?

I am not seeing anything new. Can you share a link? Thanks.

I’m not seeing the D+ discount. Where is this?
Go to Places to Stay, click on special offers. The discount is listed there. It's only good until the end of September and it's been our for quite a while- not much left to choose from. I see nothing new as of today- they're all offers that have been posted. The latest was the AP rate posted about a week ago.

I don’t see the Disney + discounts

The only thing new is AP rates from October- December. The other rates have all been out for awhile.

We have a trip planned for the second week of November and staying at POFQ (no weekend dates). Was hoping for a discount to be offered for there or even to move to a deluxe resort but it does not look like it will happen. There are currently only about 3-4 resorts even available during the days of our stay and our rate is good compared to what is now being offered. Other weeks have more resorts available but at high prices. What I don't understand is that the crowd calendars are predicting moderate to low crowds during our days and no Christmas party dates are sold out for any dates. I don't see why Disney would be holding back available rooms but it does seem strange.
Noticed that too. We’re doing split stay, first half at Swan and found out two conventions going on that week (11/14-11/21) at the Swolphin complex. That means hotels are busy but parks may not be (?) if it’s people there at business events during the day. Who knows? Swolphin is pretty much sold out on our dates now and charging full price. We move to CR back half of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter