November/December 2016 discount code watch

You guys, @PolyRob has not posted in a while. Do you think he went rogue and was caught hacking into the Disney reservation system to find out the details of the next round of discounts?

Haha! Maybe while he's in there he can just RELEASE the discounts, lol! Unless he got caught. Then....so long, @PolyRob. Thanks for laughs.

LOL I wish I could share discounts with everyone!

Its just been the same, unfortunately every day. Nothing yet...

I guess that one CM from a few weeks ago who said "closer to August" was right. Maybe 8/1/16?! I will be sure to post either way

Hello. I have maybe a dumb question, but what is the TP Calendar people keep referring to on here?

Thanks!

Hello. I have maybe a dumb question, but what is the TP Calendar people keep referring to on here?

Thanks!

TP stands for Touring Plans. Touringplans.com is a great resource website that has a crowd calendar, dining reservation finder, and lots of touring plans to choose from. They have a free basic service (not sure what that gives you access to), and a paid servie (about $15, I think?), which gives you access to all their other features.

TP stands for Touring Plans. Touringplans.com is a great resource website that has a crowd calendar, dining reservation finder, and lots of touring plans to choose from. They have a free basic service (not sure what that gives you access to), and a paid servie (about $15, I think?), which gives you access to all their other features.

Thank you so much! There's a lot of "insider" terms on these forums.

So is there some sort of conference around November 11 in or around the Orlando area? Will this impact the crowds at Coronado Springs over the weekend of November 11?

@Confederate Scott There is an IT Agile conference in town the Sunday the 12th through Friday the 18th. It's being held at a non-Disney hotel near Disney Springs. I'm not sure how big it is or how much it will affect the parks. We are coming a couple of days before and after because we've never been able to go to the F&W before and it's been 4 years so there's a lot of new rides and attractions that our youngest can do now.

@Confederate Scott There is an IT Agile conference in town the Sunday the 12th through Friday the 18th. It's being held at a non-Disney hotel near Disney Springs. I'm not sure how big it is or how much it will affect the parks. We are coming a couple of days before and after because we've never been able to go to the F&W before and it's been 4 years so there's a lot of new rides and attractions that our youngest can do now.

Thanks very much for the information. You will love the Food and Wine festival. Yes, there are many new rides and attractions added over the past four years so your youngest will enjoy that. I recommend the Very Merry Christmas Party if you have never done it before.

My point is that we are very loose and fun in here, while you come in like some high and mighty know it all. Go with it or find some other place to park.
Not exclusionary... I don't typically hang out on this thread, i've been on these boards for several years though. There are admins or mods I guess on other pages who literally ignore me for no reason ... Don't let it bother you (Although I don't think that is what's happening)... You will find people have an encyclopedic knowledge of some things which can be off putting , but it's not about being cool. Many of us have been at this for years and can help you

Guys...let the obsession with the TP calendar go. Len Testa's a nice dude, but I wouldn't base my trip plans around his projected crowd levels. There's so many things now that factor in to crowd levels nowadays that never make it into that formula. If HS is a crowd level 5 and you show up on a morning that TOT is operating at half capacity, it could blow your whole touring plan out of the water for that day and make a number on TP's site completely useless. Don't stress about it.

Hi everyone ! I've been reading and following along for months and decided to break my silence :-)
I have been trying to get an Epcot resort for my dates since February with zero luck !! I check the Disney website a couple of times a day and have pretty much seen the same availability until tonight, all of a sudden in the course of 4 hours time, there are ZERO resorts available !!!! Weird to say the least ! So I wonder if something is coming, 4 hours ago I had my pick of all the values and mods and now there is nothing, seems impossible to me ! So anyway, I thought I would give everyone a heads up in case they are preparing for our discount :rolleyes1
Hopefully that's what's going on, I think we've waited long enough !!!

Hi everyone ! I've been reading and following along for months and decided to break my silence :-)
I have been trying to get an Epcot resort for my dates since February with zero luck !! I check the Disney website a couple of times a day and have pretty much seen the same availability until tonight, all of a sudden in the course of 4 hours time, there are ZERO resorts available !!!! Weird to say the least ! So I wonder if something is coming, 4 hours ago I had my pick of all the values and mods and now there is nothing, seems impossible to me ! So anyway, I thought I would give everyone a heads up in case they are preparing for our discount :rolleyes1
Hopefully that's what's going on, I think we've waited long enough !!!

Weird. The only thing I see available are DVC resorts!

They're shutting down MK early for a private event on the 17th for this convention. It ruined my plan to get in a few rides at MK after we get in town (Stomps off and pouts).

The DVC resorts show availability but if you click on them they are unavailable too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter