November/December 2016 discount code watch

I called again this am, still nothing for general public, Disney Visa, or AP. CM even checked Florida Resident for me. Nothing there either.

I called this morning, lady mentioned that she just spoke with PolyRob who keeps hounding her, and confirmed once again that there are no new promotions, and that my family is allergic to Unique Offer Codes.

:rotfl:

But seriously - thanks to both of you for checking. You manage to get to it before I can make it to work, so you guys are my early warning system! Please do post here if you hear of something... :love:

I'm on a train @ 530 AM ET so checking the website by that point. By the time I hit my desk and finish my breakfast I've already contacted the telephone reservations dept. Plus, I've got my travel agent on Defcon 1 early warning status, so we're pretty much covered.
LOL I call through my car on my commute to work every morning at 7am sharp! Hopefully we hear something soon!

Anyone else looking at going in early November? POR booking for now, hoping to shave a few $$$ off, though it's not very likely.

I'm going Nov 12-19. I just bought two sets of PH tickets on the buy 4 get 3 free deal on Boardwalk Ticketing... I never buy PH tickets because I never feel I need to, but it was only $30 more for 7 days than the 6-day non-PH ones I was going to get. It was an amazing deal. I was worried it might not be legit, but it is connected somehow to Expedia and recommended by TouringPlans, sooooo...

(Am I allowed to use these company names here?)

I really hope something comes out soon. I keep seeing the same 3 offers that have been there forever and there is never any rooms available with those offers. Fingers crossed for something good.

Yes. Hoping they are saving huge blocks of rooms for the discounts. We are having the same problem!

Right now, our reservation starts on Nov 6, and sure enough, the last relevant discount ends on Nov 5, so we just missed the boat. Hoping that we will realize a decent room only discount, but aware that for our first choice, POR, there might not be any inventory available for such a discount. Not really keen on any of the other mods, and I think that even if one of the "cheaper" deluxe hotels which can accommodate a family of 5 are included, the difference between a deluxe with 30% off and our present package rate will still be very significant.

In the end, I suppose that we'll be right back where we are now, paying full rack rate.

That being said, it's nice to dream.

Right now, our reservation starts on Nov 6, and sure enough, the last relevant discount ends on Nov 5, so we just missed the boat. Hoping that we will realize a decent room only discount, but aware that for our first choice, POR, there might not be any inventory available for such a discount. Not really keen on any of the other mods, and I think that even if one of the "cheaper" deluxe hotels which can accommodate a family of 5 are included, the difference between a deluxe with 30% off and our present package rate will still be very significant.

In the end, I suppose that we'll be right back where we are now, paying full rack rate.

That being said, it's nice to dream.
Yes! I already have a room only reservation booked for early December, but I am hoping I can modify it to be included in a special offer. Even if I have to upgrade a view or even to Club Level, 30% off a deluxe will be less than my current standard view rack rate.

My best-sis-in-the-world gave me her leftover DVC points (instead of banking them!) so we are going to OKW Nov. 16-20. We're hoping to add a moderate Nov. 13-15 and really hoping for a good RO discount!
I so appreciate all your efforts here!

The first 16 seconds of this video are the build-up period, what we're experiencing right now. 17 seconds and beyond is when the discounts are finally announced and realized. Need sound for this one!

Thank you for all your efforts. I am going Oct 30 to Nov 7. I have never gotten a unique offer code and everything I price out is way higher then my original booking. I did book before ticket price increase and Dining plan increase so I am not sure if even a RO discount will even help me at this point but would love to move from Mod to Deluxe if it would be the same price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter