November A&E/7DMT FP Cancellations - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the following FP for A&E. 1 for A&E 11/22 2:50-3:50( canceling. PM if interested) If not I will cancel at 10am. 2 for A&E 11/22 11:40-12:40(looking to switch for A&E FP On Friday 11-21

I'd love the 11:40 ones, unfortunately I don't have one for 11/21

I really can't let them go if I don't have ones to replace them with. Thanks though.

Totally understand! But if you could let me know if you do, that would finish off the last two I need! However in my case 11/19 or 11/21 would be better for me too as 11/22 is our departure day, but I'll take anything I can get lol!

Totally understand! But if you could let me know if you do, that would finish off the last two I need! However in my case 11/19 or 11/21 would be better for me too as 11/22 is our departure day, but I'll take anything I can get lol!

You will be the first to know if I do cancel them.

I have 3 A&e for Sunday 11/16 1:20-2:20 looking to trade for a latter time that day or any other day 11-16 through 11-21

Kevin I have one A&E on 11/21 3:50-4:50pm. I would love your A&E on 11/16. I will keep looking for more and be in touch if we can make a deal later.

Just let go of 2 7DMT for 11/17 at 10:40am. Sorry I couldn't post before I did it. I happened to see 4 AT THE SAME TIME! :cheer2: and had to grab them.

Reposting this

Three (3) FP for SDMT - November 5th- 4:35 PM to 5:35 PM

Need to trade for

Three (3) FP for A&E on Nov 1 or Nov 4th
or
Three (3) FP for SMDT on Nov 1 or Nov 4

I have the following to cancel. PM if you would like.

3 - 7DMT forSun. Nov 16 4:40-5:40

I have 100, 440, and 815 SDMT on 11/15 that I can't get overlapping times.
If you would like to trade something, perhaps somehow one of these could help you to overlap...

I'd like to trade for (3) Wishes or FOF, on 11/15 or 11/17..

OR if you have something to help me overlap, I can then release my 3 SDMT at 345 on 11/17.

Pm me with ideas or interest.?

OT but can anyone confirm seeing wishes or parade on the app, ever? Thinking I should use browser maybe...

After weeks of stalking the site, I finally pieced together 4 A&E FP for 11/23. Two are at the same time, but the other two are at two separate times and not overlapping. I'm worried about trying to trade these because I'm afraid of losing the ones I have. Has anyone successfully traded, and if so, how did you coordinate it? I am assuming one person would have to drop theirs first, then 2nd person picks it up and drops theirs.

I think it would be safer to keep what you've got and work out using them as is. They have been booked solid for the 5 months I've been looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter