November A&E/7DMT FP Cancellations - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is JUST giving away A&E I'd be more than willing to take them off your hands 11/16-21!!! I do have a pre park cp (4) and a Cali grill (5) dinner I can trade. Would need at least 3.

Just sent you a pm.

I have a FP for A&E on 11/19 at 6:40-7:40pm for 3 people. I would love to trade for Cinderella/Repunzel FP. We already have a FP for AE another day and I just grabbed for someone else. Please PM me if you have a Cindy/Repunzel swap for any time on 11/19!!

I have 1 SDMT for 11/21 1:05-2:05 that I am looking to trade for one between 9:30am-10:30Am or just earlier that day.

Quick question: Can I see what Fast Passes are available or if any have opened up without messing up the 3 that are currently reserved? I want to check, but am concerned that I would screw up the Fast Passes that we already have.

Quick question: Can I see what Fast Passes are available or if any have opened up without messing up the 3 that are currently reserved? I want to check, but am concerned that I would screw up the Fast Passes that we already have.
Yes click update FP, The Date, Click Change EXperience, select people to change and it will show what else is available, then you can always cancel out

Yes click update FP, The Date, Click Change EXperience, select people to change and it will show what else is available, then you can always cancel out

Wow, thank you so much. I was just able to get rid of Jungle Cruise for a Mickey Meet and Greet! :mickeyjum

I have:

2 7DMT FP for 11/16, overlap 11:55am - 12:25pm

I want to trade for:

2 7DMT FP for 11/16, including anytime 4:05pm or later

PM me if you're interested!:thumbsup2

I'm still looking for 2 or 3 A&E for either Nov 19 or 21. Is anyone dropping them for those days? I don't have any A&E to trade with. But I have an akershus, CRT and a pre park open CP I'd be willing to trade.

Anyone have A&E for 15th to 21st? I need 3, if anyone is just dropping, let me know! Thanks

I have 3 7DMT for November 15th at 7:10-8:10, I need to trade for 2 7DMT on November 15th that overlap 2:30-3:30. PM if you can help. :-)

I have 4 A&E for 11/20 to trade:

2 from 11:20-12:20pm
1 from 1:40-2:40
1 from 2:10-3:10

I would like to trade any or all of them for BOG for 4ppl on 11/20 for the 4-5pm range. If anyone is interested please pm me. Thanks

Looking for A&E 11/17 overlapping with 2:50- 3:50 time frame, I have Festival of Fantasy Parade fast pass 2:45-3:05 to trade for that day.

I have a FP for A&E on 11/19 at 6:40-7:40pm for 3 people. I would love to trade for Cinderella/Repunzel FP. We already have a FP for AE another day and I just grabbed for someone else. Please PM me if you have a Cindy/Repunzel swap for any time on 11/19!!
gone!

Looking for A&E meet and greet Fast Pass. Thursday, 11/20. I only need 1, but 2 would allow both parents to see the two 2 year olds and 9 month old meet Anna and Elsa. We have 2 Mickey meet and greet fast passes to trade, or 1 if you would like. Or if anyone could spare one or give one away. Thank you very much.

I have four 7DMT FP+ for Sunday, 11/30 for 9:45 - 10:45 AM that I am releasing now. We just decided we are doing MVMCP that night so will no longer be in MK that early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter