November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

I noticed a lot from Ohio on this thread....has anyone found great airfare deals or is driving the way to go?

I always fly out of Akron Canton airport. I got a deal for 270.00 but I booked that back in May. I'm also flying out on thanksgiving day (this seemed to be the cheaper day) and staying at Pop Century a couple of days before the cruise.

Glad you are joining us! I'll send one of the FB moderators over to get you in! We are having a great time counting down the days. :dance3:

I haven't heard from any moderators- any chance someone can add me to the FB page? Shelley Vanderberry Welch Thanks!!!

I know we are late to the party, but better late than never, right?

Is the FE list still open? We don't do facebook, so I have no idea how many families are participating or if it is still possible to join.

I know we are late to the party, but better late than never, right? Is the FE list still open? We don't do facebook, so I have no idea how many families are participating or if it is still possible to join.

Welcome aboard! The FE Is closed.

Hi there ! Despite us having gone on several DCL cruises, my daughter and I only just yesterday discovered the meaning behind the fish extenders. We would love to participate however I couldn't find any information about the group other than the one post saying it's closed. Can anyone tell me if there is a waiting list of sorts in case someone wants to drop out or if there are multiple groups when there are quite a few cabins wanting to participate ? In future how do I add our group to the fish extender exchange - is there a special website I go to ? And lastly even if we can't participate is it still okay to make and hang an extender for decoration ? Thanks for younhelp in advance :)

It seems like most of the discussion for this cruise is happening on facebook. We don't do facebook, so I don't really know much!

But, if there are people that didn't get their names on the FE list in time, maybe we could do a little exchange among us. I think a small group with such short notice would be good. Having participated in a few FEs, I know it can get a little overwhelming with many cabins involved. Also, I remember thinking I was done with gifts, but then new families wanted to join. So, I understand the need for closing the FE list.

I don't want to step on any toes, but if there are a few families still out there that didn't get on the list, I would be willing to help organize.

Hello new folks! You would be in the 3rd FE group if it is still possible to be in it. I for one don't have a problem adding more people to the group but I know that some people have already made all of their things bc it took a little more planning. I will ask on FB about other group 3 members and see if they can add another family. :) (OR anyone here want to chime in?)

Thanks for the info and offer. We would be two families to join the 3rd FE group if we can get enough :)

One cabin has gramma and grampa = one family
One cabin has me, hubby, girl 11, and boy 14 = one family.

This would be my first exchange but I am more than happy to help in any way I can !

Let me know if it can be organized and if we have enough :)

Hi again,
Can someone send me the facebook page. I am not too savvy with these things, in fact only my hubby has an account, but i'd love to join the group :)
Thanks !

Just found this page we are on this cruise also DH, DW, DD(13) from cold South east Wisconsin. Will be glad to get where it is warm. Started snowing today!!

Hi again,
Can someone send me the facebook page. I am not too savvy with these things, in fact only my hubby has an account, but i'd love to join the group :)
Thanks !

Hi Cdnfamily!! I'm so sorry, it's been a while since I've been on the DISboards....so much going on!! If you can bring your posts up (15 I think) we can send you a personal message with a link on it to our FB page. I know this may seem a little difficult, but we are trying to keep members to people on this specific cruise only, and to protect the privacy of those joining.

Please, if someone has not been added yet, let us know, we don't want anyone to feel left out!! If you do not have FB account, I highly encourage you to get one, you are missing out on a lot of information and fun...not to mention potential friendships! However, if you do not want to be on FB, please let us know what information you need and will try to help you. WELCOME!! :wizard:

Hi Scrappy Tink,
Again, I am so sorry, am feeling a little stupid, however what do you mean by "bring up my posts" ?? Just any post on the disboard ? Or posts just relating to this cruise we are on ? Or do you mean something different altogether ? It's my first day on the disboard :)
Thanks !

I got my PM from Bearcats, thank you, now I just have to get some posts so I can respond to her.

Jen in San Diego

Hi Scrappy Tink,
Again, I am so sorry, am feeling a little stupid, however what do you mean by "bring up my posts" ?? Just any post on the disboard ? Or posts just relating to this cruise we are on ? Or do you mean something different altogether ? It's my first day on the disboard :)
Thanks !

You need 10 posts to be able to send private messages. So, you can post anything anywhere on the disboards. When you get to 10, you can send and receive private messages!

Hi Folks! - Newbies -- it seems like the 3rd FE group would love to welcome you on board! Here is where we are coming up with some issues. Each group has 20 families in it, and we are all more than happy to add families until our group gets up to 20. However, what if more and more families keep coming and all of a sudden we are up for 25 or 30! Than it would have made more sense to just have you guys start your own since it would have so many people! BUT - if it is just the three new cabins who are mentioned on here/on FB than joining group 3 is the best solution so you still get the fun of a semi large FE group. Does anyone who has been on cruises before know if as we get closer to sailing if more and more families ask to join? or is it usually.. those who know about FE and want to join are prob. already in a group?

Thanks

Hi Shoobie124,

Thanks for the info about the 3rd FE group. Thanks for letting us join in last minute, like we are :). I still need the facebook info in order to join there, but in the mean time, just let me know what I need to do. Do you need mine and my parents cabin numbers to get rolling ? They are actually on the VGT list awaiting a room assignnment but we booked a guaranteed room.

Thanks again I really appreciate yourself and the FE group for letting us in.

Cheers !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter