November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

I'd like permission to join the Facebook private group for our cruise also. Please provide me a link so that I can send my request over there- or give me the name of the group page and I'll find it!

TIA......

Welcome Flower! Would you like to be added to the FE & Secret Mickey exchange also?

Hersheypark is a great park. It is the closest thing to Disney for us. We live just down the street from the Park. In fact, we can see the Kissing Tower and now Sky Rush from our driveway. Since I'm a teacher, we spend a lot of time at the Park in the summer.

Excellent!!! I am a music teacher. My chorus is performing at Candylane this Saturday, December 8th at 4. We are so EXCITED!!!!

ThePhantomsGirl said:
ROLL CALL

Roll Call - who will be onboard?
(Age = at time of cruise)

01) ashmer: Ashley and Matt (late 20s) with two daughters (2 and 4) from Florida / Stateroom 9672 / Early Seating / Celebrating DD's 4th birthday
02) BlakeNJ: with DH and three kids (11, 9 and 6)
03) Cthia: Cindy (40s) and Jim (40s) and DD Haleigh (9) from Massachusetts / Stateroom 7180 / Early Seating / Celebrating oldest DD's Freshman Year in College
04) disny_luvr: Louise (33) and Shawn (37) and twins Matthew and Benjamin (7) from Palmyra, PA / Stateroom 7678 / Early Seating
05) dvc_deernut: Ian (58) and Laura (57)
06) *Flower*: Kris and Larry from Charleston, SC / Stateroom 9547 / Early Seating / Celebrating Larry's birthday
07) Karen89: with DH and son (5) from Massachusetts
08) kistner5: Brooke, DH James and kids Justin (9), Natalie (7) and Ashley (5)
09) Mommysaurusrex: Angela (34), DH Joel (48) and Anthony (5), Main Dining, from California
10) tessasmom: Julia (turning 49) and Sam (44) with DD Tessa (almost 4) from Chicago / Early Seating / Celebrating Julia's birthday
11) ThePhantomsGirl: Holly (60) Lives in FL, Late Dining/Stateroom 12510/Celebrating Birthday
12) AuroraLuvsPhillip: Jean (54) DD Amanda (24) From Massachusetts, Late Dining/Stateroom 9060/Mom-Daughter Cruise celebrating DD finishing college
13) Scrappy_Tink: Kelly (50-something) DH Gregg (50-something), Late Dining/Stateroom 10047
14) LocustPoint: Mary (49) DH Tom, Late Dining/Stateroom 9560/Celebrating 49th Birthday
15) Littlekid58: Liz, DH Camilo, DS Jay, DDIL Megan, Late Dining/Stateroom 12524
16) Klineyqueen: Brandi (35), DH Jason (36), DS Jacob (10), DD Eliza (7)
17) Favoriteslave: Tonya, DH Trey, From Missouri, Stateroom 7686. 10th Anniversay, Birthday
18) BrutusBru: Janna (40), DH Will (42), DS Matthew (5), Earling Dining, Stateroom 5522
19) KiwiMom: Kari (38), DH Matt (46), DS Jeffrey (12), DD Madi (9), DM Gayle (66), DF Jeff (65)
20) Morsel (Chris/Lynn) Lynn (62), DH Chris (64), From NY, Main Dining/Stateroom 6048, Celebrating Lynn's birthday,
21) DisPhan Jen(DW41), Joe(DH42), Kalley(DD8). Celebrating Joe's birthday & 15h Anniversary. Stateroom 9579, Main Seating. Travelling with Kistner's.
22) TaTa4Now1968: Beth (44), DH Adam (57), DD Rory (5)
23) shadowryter: Linda, DH Dan, DD Heather (23)
24) jeirikis: Jennifer, DH Ed, DS Evan (2), Brandon (5), 9669, Main Seating
25) Gaildmoody: Gail, Donald, Stateroom 6090
26) Gaildmoody family: Gina, Kim, Stateroom 6092
27) princesspiglet: Lisa (40), DH Gerrit (45), DD Athena (11)
28) BobbieJo: BobbieJo, DH Bill, DD Ella (6), DD Brie (5), DMIL Carol, Late Dining
29) SigalTchelet: Jill (34), DF Linda (61), Cabin 5186
30) stalbertsteve: Steve, DW Karen, DS Matthew (14)

MEETS

Pink Champagne Girls

The date(s) and times of the events are TBD and we will firm them up as we get closer to our sail date. We hope to have a champagne tasting event, and perhaps another get-together. Just let us know if you wish to attend!

There will also be a FE exchange and a possible Secret Santa/Mickey

Hi- please add me to the roll call-
Katie, Brian(DH) and Brayden(DS)5. We would like to be added to FE. We also just cruised as a pachyderm of the Caribbean on the 11/24/12 fantasy as well. Our room is 6674. I am Katie Fox Lee on the Facebook page as well as the champagne girls FB page. Looking forward to this cruise!!!

ROLL CALL

01) ashmer: Ashley and Matt (late 20s) with two daughters (2 and 4) from Florida / Stateroom 9672 / Early Seating / Celebrating DD's 4th birthday
03) Cthia: Cindy (40s) and Jim (40s) and DD Haleigh (9) from Massachusetts / Stateroom 7180 / Early Seating / Celebrating oldest DD's Freshman Year in College
04) disny_luvr: Louise (33) and Shawn (37) and twins Matthew and Benjamin (7) from Palmyra, PA / Stateroom 7678 / Early Seating
05) dvc_deernut: Ian (58) and Laura (57), Late Dining, from Canada
06) *Flower*: Kris and Larry from Charleston, SC / Stateroom 9547 / Early Seating / Celebrating Larry's birthday
09) Mommysaurusrex: Angela (34), DH Joel (48) and Anthony (5), Main Dining, from California
10) tessasmom: Julia (turning 49) and Sam (44) with DD Tessa (almost 4) from Chicago / Early Seating / Celebrating Julia's birthday
11) ThePhantomsGirl: Holly (60) Lives in FL, Late Dining/Stateroom 12510/Celebrating Birthday
12) AuroraLuvsPhillip: Jean (54) DD Amanda (24) From Massachusetts, Late Dining/Stateroom 9060/Mom-Daughter Cruise celebrating DD finishing college
13) Scrappy_Tink: Kelly (50-something) DH Gregg (50-something), Late Dining/Stateroom 10047
14) LocustPoint: Mary (49) DH Tom, Late Dining/Stateroom 9560/Celebrating 49th Birthday
15) Littlekid58: Liz, DH Camilo, DS Jay, DDIL Megan, Late Dining/Stateroom 12524
17) Favoriteslave: Tonya, DH Trey, From Missouri, Stateroom 7686. 10th Anniversay, Birthday
18) BrutusBru: Janna (40), DH Will (42), DS Matthew (5), Earling Dining, Stateroom 5522
19) KiwiMom: Kari (38), DH Matt (46), DS Jeffrey (12), DD Madi (9), DM Gayle (66), DF Jeff (65)
20) Morsel (Chris/Lynn) Lynn (62), DH Chris (64), From NY, Main Dining/Stateroom 6048, Celebrating Lynn's birthday,
21) DisPhan Jen(DW41), Joe(DH42), Kalley(DD8). Celebrating Joe's birthday & 15h Anniversary. Stateroom 9579, Main Seating. Travelling with Kistner's.
24) jeirikis: Jennifer, DH Ed, DS Evan (2), Brandon (5), 9669, Main Seating
28) BobbieJo: BobbieJo, DH Bill, DD Ella (6), DD Brie (5), DMIL Carol, Late Dining
31) katiemugs2: Katie, DH Brian, DS Brayden (5), Stateroom 6674

MEETS

Pink Champagne Girls

The date(s) and times of the events are TBD and we will firm them up as we get closer to our sail date. We hope to have a champagne tasting event, and perhaps another get-together. Just let us know if you wish to attend!

I just wanted to say hello- we also live in Palmyra!!:wave2:

We are also going on this cruise with our 10 year old daughter. We have early dining so maybe we will run into you! We are in a GTY 5E- which is all aft.

What a small world! Isn't Palmyra a great little town? We love living here. :)

Excellent!!! I am a music teacher. My chorus is performing at Candylane this Saturday, December 8th at 4. We are so EXCITED!!!!

We were at Candylane on Saturday night. We didn't stay too long because it started to rain. I hope your performance went well. I wish I would've seen this before Saturday; I could've tried to "hunt you down". ;)

I must ask - Did you schedule this cruise because your district has the Monday after Thanksgiving off? We did. I need to carry over two personal days to take this cruise next year. :crazy2: I'm having a heck of a time saving two days because my kids keep on having school activities that I want to attend. Thankfully, I live in the same district I teach in and my principal is pretty good about getting me coverage so I can go to my boys' school functions.

Just wanted to say Happy Friday and have a good weekend. Hold your kids tight tonight. I hope nobody from our meet was directly affected by today's tragic events in CT!

Yesterday was a day beyond comprehension. I did meet a woman last night who knew the slain principal. I just can't even begin to understand....

I pretty much stayed off the forums and Facebook yesterday.

Like you, I hope no one here was directly affected.

Hello everyone! DH and I just rescheduled our cruise for this one. So excited even though it is just under a year away! :cool1:

This will be our fourth Disney cruise. Twice on the Magic and once on the Fantasy this last May, all 7 day cruises. If you have any questions about the Fantasy let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but if there is an FE I would love to participate. It is always so much fun!

DH will be 29 and I will be 28 when we set sail next year. I don't know the stateroom number yet, but will update when I do have the info. We will have late dining and my email is amanda.c09@hotmail.com.

I was going to bring this up here and on the FB page. On our December Dream cruise we did a "Secret Mickey" exchange in addition to our FE. Think Secret Santa, Disnified! Does anyone think they would be interested?

I would love to do this! Add me to the list if you have started one (I haven't finished reading the thread yet). This sounds like so much fun! I'm so excited to be sailing when they have the ship all decorated for Christmas! :santa:

SINCE WE ARE STOPPING IN ST THOMAS I KNOW A GREAT RUM TASTING BAR:rotfl2: ITS CALLED BONES RUM. WE ARE GOING THERE THIS COMING FEB. YOU POUR YOUR OWN RUM. HAS ANYONE BEEN HERE BEFORE. WE ARE ALSO GOING TO TRY I THINK ITS CALLED DOUBLOON CRUISES. THEY HAVE 4 BOATS I THINK WITH A PIRATE THEME. THEY TAKE YOU SNORKLING FOR PART OF THE DAY. HAS ANYONE DONE THIS WITH THEM BEFORE. WE ARE DOING IT IN FEB AND IF WE LIKE IT WE MIGHT WANT TO DO IT ON THIS CRUISE.

DH and I did the Dubloon Sail and Snorkel excursion on a previous Eastern cruise on the Magic. It was WONDERFUL!!!! The operators were very fun and friendly. The snorkeling was amazing, and on the way back to the ship they offer drink called Painkillers and pass around chips and salsa. The drinks were great! Probably the only time I have ever been drunk before noon! :rotfl2: They also give you a pirate tattoo! pirate:

I would totally do it again, but this time DH wants to actually explore the island while we are at St. Thomas so we will probably snorkel at St. Maarten. I think we will really enjoy the late dining. No more rushing back to the ship on port days to make it in time for dinner.

dh and i did the dubloon sail and snorkel excursion on a previous eastern cruise on the magic. It was wonderful!!!! The operators were very fun and friendly. The snorkeling was amazing, and on the way back to the ship they offer drink called painkillers and pass around chips and salsa. The drinks were great! Probably the only time i have ever been drunk before noon! :rotfl2: They also give you a pirate tattoo! Pirate:

I would totally do it again, but this time dh wants to actually explore the island while we are at st. Thomas so we will probably snorkel at st. Maarten. I think we will really enjoy the late dining. No more rushing back to the ship on port days to make it in time for dinner.

can we talk about dubloons. We want to do that this feb when we sail there twice. We have also been to st maartens a few times but never snorkeled where do you snorkle?

DH and I did the Dubloon Sail and Snorkel excursion on a previous Eastern cruise on the Magic. It was WONDERFUL!!!! The operators were very fun and friendly. The snorkeling was amazing, and on the way back to the ship they offer drink called Painkillers and pass around chips and salsa. The drinks were great! Probably the only time I have ever been drunk before noon! :rotfl2: They also give you a pirate tattoo! pirate:

I would totally do it again, but this time DH wants to actually explore the island while we are at St. Thomas so we will probably snorkel at St. Maarten. I think we will really enjoy the late dining. No more rushing back to the ship on port days to make it in time for dinner.
I REMEMBER THE PAINKILLERS LOLOLOL:cool1::rotfl2::dance3: WE HAD THEM AT TORTOLA AT PUSSERS. 4 OZ OF RUM IN A SMALL DRINK!!!!

can we talk about dubloons. We want to do that this feb when we sail there twice. We have also been to st maartens a few times but never snorkeled where do you snorkle?

The Dubloon from St. Thomas takes you out to Buck Island to a sea turtle reserve. I have lots of pics from that cruise back in 2009. I will have to upload them and share them. Dubloon does not have a snorkel excursion in St. Maarten, so we will book a snorkeling port adventure through Disney but don't know which one yet.

the dubloon from st. Thomas takes you out to buck island to a sea turtle reserve. I have lots of pics from that cruise back in 2009. I will have to upload them and share them. Dubloon does not have a snorkel excursion in st. Maarten, so we will book a snorkeling port adventure through disney but don't know which one yet.

dubloon has 4 boats right? It looks like a lot of fun. The only thing i hated about swimming with the turtles in barbados was getting kicked in the head by another snorkler. Too many were in one spot. We enjoy castaway cay because you can swim around out there and not be crowded.

dubloon has 4 boats right? It looks like a lot of fun. The only thing i hated about swimming with the turtles in barbados was getting kicked in the head by another snorkler. Too many were in one spot. We enjoy castaway cay because you can swim around out there and not be crowded.

We didn't have that problem and we had a pretty large group. Some people just aren't polite at all and don't think about where other people are swimming. We were at Castaway Cay this last may. We have snorkeled there in the past but this year I noticed that the roped area for snorkeling has been moved and it is quite a long way away from the beach. It was a long swim to the snorkel area before you even get to really snorkel. You also had better leave the snorkel area before you're completely worn out because it is an equally long swim back to the beach. I don't think we will snorkel at Castaway Cay again. We will just enjoy the beach and maybe some of the other activities. I know DH wants to the ski doo thing.

ROLL CALL

05) dvc_deernut: Ian (58) and Laura (57), Late Dining, from Ontario, Canada
13) Scrappy_Tink: Kelly (50-something) DH Gregg (50-something), Late Dining/Stateroom 10074
24) jeirikis: Jennifer, DH Ed, DS Evan (2), Brandon (5), 6530, Main Seating
31) katiemugs2: Katie, DH Brian, DS Brayden (5), Stateroom 6674
32) amanda.c09: Amanda (28), DH Bill (29), Late Seating, from KS

MEETS

Pink Champagne Girls

Hey Everybody,
Just checking in. We are already on the roll call under my DW Princesspiglet.
Does anyone know if you can get to the Oceaneer Lab from the Aft Lift? I looked at the deck plan and it looks like you can't, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks for the help!

Hello everyone...we just booked this cruise!!! It will be me...Monika and DH Michael (Time2Go2Disney). We are from Delaware!!!

This will be our 12th Disney cruise!!! We just got off the Disney Fantasy a couple of weeks ago...wish we were back onboard.

Looking forward to chatting with you and meeting you next December!!! I have some reading to do to catch up here...we would love to participate in the Fish Extender gift exchange, secret Santa...also I would love to join the Facebook group!!!

Take care....Monika

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter