***November 2023 Thread***

I can't make mine until 9/27. I work 3rd shift so I'll be making my ADRs during a break.

My ADR day is on 9/16 and I am so glad it's a Sunday! By the way, I was awake and checking at 6am Eastern time this morning, and they drop at 6:00 am on the dot.

I got on at 7am...didn't know that it was 6. I was thankfully able to get everything we wanted when we wanted.
Availability was not an issue (except CRT 5-5:30 pm sold out by the time I got through) it was just getting through to the booking confirmation page which shows how bad the website is.

The MNSSHP and Fantasmic packages were not even visible until much later in the day (Fantasmic is being updated for Nov and no one can book it.). I gave up the package I booked for Oct 29 and Nov 1 (our ADR day was last Tue) but was never able to get it back (family changed their mind about waiting in the long line and want to see the show once; they’re oblivious to the challenges.)

Hi all! Add me and my little fam to the list: staying at VGF 11/27-30. My DH and I will be doing Jollywood Nights while my mom babysits our DS, and we'll be bringing him to MK for his first visit!!

TBD on our dining reservations. I'd almost rather take it easy and go with the flow since it will be my first visit as a mom, so our touring strategy will be pretty different than what we're used to. I will definitely be trying to get a Capture Your Moment photoshoot on our ADR though, those are my favorite things to do for special occasions.

How did it go?
It was alright.. but I had to log out and in a lot, and I couldn’t do it with the new feature, under “make reservations” it wouldn’t register that I had a stay during that time line.
I had to click into “all restaurants” and then search that way.
Still cannot see any fantasmic dining

I only see 9/17 and 9/25 (other than next day 9/11 & 9/12 availability for Fantasmic dining)

Maybe still testing?

Today was my ADR day and I was able to get everything I wanted fairly quickly (only needed to book 4 meals and BBB) but oh boy was the system glitchy! Mainly with the system continuing to only show the 60 day availability and not the 60+7 availability for my trip after I went back to look for other times after my initial bookings. I hope they can fix bugs quickly! (Not gonna happen, I know 😅)

Today was my ADR day and I was able to get everything I wanted fairly quickly (only needed to book 4 meals and BBB) but oh boy was the system glitchy! Mainly with the system continuing to only show the 60 day availability and not the 60+7 availability for my trip after I went back to look for other times after my initial bookings. I hope they can fix bugs quickly! (Not gonna happen, I know 😅)

Were you using a computer or your phone?

Were you using a computer or your phone?
I had both ready since I was anticipating problems. I tried on the computer first and ran into the issue with it only showing me 60 days and not 60+7. Tried logging out and back in and same issue so I tried on the MDE app and was able to make all 4 of my initial bookings. When I went back to try to modify or look for new times the app kept glitching and only showing the 60 day booking window. If it didn't have glitches, I'd be really happy with the new booking system because I thought it was much easy to search for times than the old system. Good luck to everyone who has their booking window coming up!

I had both ready since I was anticipating problems. I tried on the computer first and ran into the issue with it only showing me 60 days and not 60+7. Tried logging out and back in and same issue so I tried on the MDE app and was able to make all 4 of my initial bookings. When I went back to try to modify or look for new times the app kept glitching and only showing the 60 day booking window. If it didn't have glitches, I'd be really happy with the new booking system because I thought it was much easy to search for times than the old system. Good luck to everyone who has their booking window coming up!

I had the same issue. The only way I was able to see anything past 60 days on my computer was if I went through my plans and clicked make dining reservations.

I was a bit behind due to being at WDW then Hilton Head. I think I have everyone, but if you notice that you are missing or your dates/resort are wrong, just let me know.

So from what I see, starting 9/19 they are adding a second Fantasmic show on MNSSHP nights, possibly anticipating increasing crowd levels?

Hoping for a second show on 10/29 and 11/1

Hello! We are going in November also: 11-20, staying at Kidani and Bay Lake Tower. Doing one MVMCP. Would have loved to also do Jollywood but sticking with one extra event for this trip. I just made my ADRs. So excited! We have never been on TRON and I am hoping the construction is over in the center of Epcot! Still need to book Mears - how are you all getting from the airport to WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter