***November 2023 Thread***

I’ll join this thread (I’m on the Oct thread as well). Staying at AOA nemo 10/28-11/4.

Had a miserable 4-5 hour this morning booking ADRs and enchanting extras at midnight.

I’ll join this thread (I’m on the Oct thread as well). Staying at AOA nemo 10/28-11/4.

Had a miserable 4-5 hour this morning booking ADRs and enchanting extras at midnight.
Oh no! What happened with your ADRs that made it so miserable? My booking day is coming up soon...

Oh no! What happened with your ADRs that made it so miserable? My booking day is coming up soon...
1. ADR feeeze while booking on the last page and saw the character Hei Hei

Logged out cleared cookies and logged back in (did that probably hundreds of times)

2. System automatically logs you out so it does a Face ID when you go to use your credit card every 30 mins or so despite being active

3. System would not recognize and show dates beyond 60. Logged out, tried multiple devices app and still wouldn’t work. Worst was the Fantasmic package and MNSSHp dining. Didn’t see those until several hours later (would sometimes show times 60+length of trip but would freeze when I clicked on a time, so log out log back in closed browser and would only show day 60). Couldn’t see these until well past 10 am.

4. Modifying Space220 lounge. I thought I closed it and did another search and it said successfully modified despite me not modifying (be careful if the system is not taking you through all the policies and credit card selection screen) and it booked Sci fi on a different day. I would have thought I made an error but it did yeh same thing with Sci fi and booked Hollywood studios. Fortunately was able to cancel and rebook but all good times for Space220 lounge were gone. It seems like it didn’t clear out your last action and held on to it for 9 mins (there is a notice saying you have 9 mins to book) and blocked out that time and continued that action if you went on to do a new search for another restaurant

6. Booking using 2 accounts will not work for Space220 lounge (we are a party of 5, so need at least 2 tables of 2 with a lap child). It did not change the lead so we had to book an hour apart. Did work ok for Topolinos

There was a time where I couldn’t even hit edit on the screen and change the date

96DE651D-DC78-472C-A9B0-CE9DFEA48531.jpeg

6B1DF490-E649-401D-AC4A-DD9ACD0A5BA7.png

Last edited:

It’s 8:50 pm and now I see 60+1 but not beyond that’s absurd

I do see all our dates for regular dining ADRs, just not Fantasmic or MNSSHP dining.

Edit: Same issue right now for MNSSHP at 9:14 pm est!

I can see BOG ok

Edit to remove screenshots (taking up too much space)

Last edited:
Most of my dining was booked via the website on a laptop, so don’t rely on the app (worked better historically).

I do have an alternative credit card saved in my laptop but the Disney Visa card auto populated correctly-was a big issue in the past for me (I suppose Disney doesn’t want to loose those $$$).

iPhone issues: I just cleared history and website data (going to settings-safari) and went to advanced settings (settings-safari-website data settings and deleted website data for go.com and Disney.com and still I can’t search beyond 60 days for MNSSHP dining

I have a screen shot of the weird error where 2 ADRs are getting mixed up if they are too close or one was modified: steakhouse 71 Dinner was 8:20 so over an hour away: the description says STK71 but it’s Tusker?

6B629FB8-101B-4693-9CB5-87F91FFF4B92.jpeg

I see this error happening if the data (party size date time, dietary restriction) is auto populated; maybe log out and log back in).

Last edited:
This morning I’m seeing no ADRs under the MNSSHp search I ran for 10/31 yesterday. I’ve had better luck seeing the MNSHP going to the website and clicking ‘things to do’ and ‘make reservations’ but don’t filter for Magic Kingdom; you have to scroll down the list (filtering for MK/HS/Epcot filters out the special events and dining).

Last edited:
Rose and crown dining is completely sold out until 11/3. I see 11/4 still available in case anyone wanted to grab that. The fireworks are in the sky so watch recent videos and I don’t think a package is necessary to get a better view for the current firework.

Last edited:
11/13 - 11/17 @ Poly!
This is a surprise for my kiddo for his 6th birthday!!
I’ve been several times over the years and this is my first time:
- staying at a deluxe resort (stayed at POP!, AoA, POFQ and off property in the past)
- staying when the MVMCP is happening
- doing all the planning myself

To say I’m excited is an understatement. 🏰🪄❤️

11/13 - 11/17 @ Poly!
This is a surprise for my kiddo for his 6th birthday!!
I’ve been several times over the years and this is my first time:
- staying at a deluxe resort (stayed at POP!, AoA, POFQ and off property in the past)
- staying when the MVMCP is happening
- doing all the planning myself

To say I’m excited is an understatement. 🏰🪄❤️

It's our first time staying at a deluxe too!! So exciting!!

It’s 8:50 pm and now I see 60+1 but not beyond that’s absurd

I do see all our dates for regular dining ADRs, just not Fantasmic or MNSSHP dining.

Edit: Same issue right now for MNSSHP at 9:14 pm est!

I can see BOG ok

Edit to remove screenshots (taking up too much space)
Getting ready for ADRS tomorrow morning. Trying to see the Nov1st and 2nd dates, ya know, just to see what availability is like, and I cannot even see Eat to the Beat reservations, or the Fantasmic Dining Packages.. uggh

Im already on the list for end of November butttttt my mom and I just booked an impromptu girls trip Nov 7-9 at Pop! for Food and Wine :yay:

Getting ready for ADRS tomorrow morning. Trying to see the Nov1st and 2nd dates, ya know, just to see what availability is like, and I cannot even see Eat to the Beat reservations, or the Fantasmic Dining Packages.. uggh
How did it go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter